Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend12)
    Guys, one quick revision tip.

I'm going through each extract (including introduction) and highlighting key points with questions that could be given on them. I've literally wrote "why" or "how does this..." on some of the paragraphs so I can be prepared for any questions.

I'm making a case study guide, though my teacher will produce one anyway, that has key definitions from each extract, key points and expanded analysis. For example, the introduction talks about a single currency, so I've made a page saying what it is, the benefits for and against etc...

If anyone would like a final copy of that, let me know. Hopefully I can complete it latest by 3 weeks.
    I am so sorry to be yet another person asking for a copy but please may I have one? It sounds very useful. thank you

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:

I'm going through each extract (including introduction) and highlighting key points with questions that could be given on them. I've literally wrote "why" or "how does this..." on some of the paragraphs so I can be prepared for any questions.

I'm making a case study guide, though my teacher will produce one anyway, that has key definitions from each extract, key points and expanded analysis. For example, the introduction talks about a single currency, so I've made a page saying what it is, the benefits for and against etc...

If anyone would like a final copy of that, let me know. Hopefully I can complete it latest by 3 weeks.
    Please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICParris)
    I am so sorry to be yet another person asking for a copy but please may I have one? It sounds very useful. thank you

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    would love a Copy of this if it's still going to
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received anything from Legend12?

ReputationRep:
    Noi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicshelp123)
    would be a bit of a **** question -.-
    The Estonian government had identified a number of areas in which high rates of
    economic growth had not delivered sustainable development in the past' is the sentence before which I think is more likely to be the main focus of the question,
    so I recon it'll be something like.......
    discuss the extent to which economic growth doesn't deliver sustainable development in counters such as Estonia (and I guess we would have to use the measures discussed in extract 4& 5 to asses this )
    Ooh I asked my teacher and you have just pointed this out.m

Indicators can be not only the ISEW, but can be income inequality, environmental balance, cultural indicators and the HDI....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bhogs001)
    Ooh I asked my teacher and you have just pointed this out.m

Indicators can be not only the ISEW, but can be income inequality, environmental balance, cultural indicators and the HDI....
    I recon well have to say about how they're well behind on some like environmentally but too of cultural as there unique to it, but what does your teacher think my teahers such so I teach myself

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to write, analyse and evaluate about things like those indicators? It seems a bit narrow?

ReputationRep:
    For everyone saying that they want my revision guide, I should be done within a few days. So I'll be able to send it out then.

Thanks!

Could i please get a copy.
    I would really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    I think for the 6 Mark questions, its literally state a point and analyse it (x2). For the 10 mark questions, im just going start off with a definition, give a balanced argument (analysis and judgement) and end it with a conclusion. I think the 20 mark essay at the end is pretty much the same thing, but twice as much.

ReputationRep:
    So that 20 Mark question will be on Sustainabilty and Estonia.

What about the other questions?...Convergence critera?...FDI?...Trade?...Excha nge Rates?...Aid?...any Ideas?

ReputationRep:
    For everyone saying that they want my revision guide, I should be done within a few days. So I'll be able to send it out then.

Thanks!
    Could I please have a copy too?

ReputationRep:

Please could i have a copy?

ReputationRep:
    could anyone send me the atp mock exam?? thanks in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicshelp123)
    could anyone send me the atp mock exam?? thanks in advance!!
    +1, i need this too

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, what resources do you use to revise for f585 apart from the main book, and what do you think of the book, any good to you?

ReputationRep:
    i've been making notes from the book but half of it seems irrelevant to the case study but i am worried that i'm missing out the wrong bits, what bits from the book do you suggest?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.. Any help or tips on this exam? I literally have no idea whats going on.. Finding it so hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, could anyone tell me specifics to revise? And what yo focus on? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the APT GUIDE which they could send to me? I would be ver grateful, really struggling

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.