Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, do you have any revision guide that could help me? Really in need of last minute help here. thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding it hard to revise both the textbook and the stimulus material. Is it necessary to know everything on the specification or is it more important revise the stimulus material. Some of the topics on the specification is pretty irrelevant to stimulus case studies....

ReputationRep:
    In the same position, not sure which parts to revise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain to me what the conflict between economic growth and development/sustainable development is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone managed to get hold of the APT Companion yet? if you have, please please can you send it my way! desperate here!

ReputationRep:
    for people resitting, qwhats your reivison plan as it where

no clue how to begin/approach resitting this as its so big and ive got transport to f584 to do sas well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by will2348)
    Can someone explain to me what the conflict between economic growth and development/sustainable development is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Growth is needed for there to be any development, however, growth does not always lead to sustainable development. For example, Growth that uses non-renewable resources means that future generations will be worse off because there wont be as many resources left for them to use, reducing quality of life. (This is just one example of where growth conflicts with sustainable development).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legend12)
    For everyone saying that they want my revision guide, I should be done within a few days. So I'll be able to send it out then.

Thanks!
    Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of this?

ReputationRep:
    Think this exam is the most difficult one to revise out of any I've sat in my life!
    Frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebduff)
    Think this exam is the most difficult one to revise out of any I've sat in my life!
    Frustrating!
    Agree!

ReputationRep:
    Frustrating!
    Same, i literally have done nothing, i have no idea what to do. So ****ing stressful.

Are you planning on doing all the suggested questions in the toolkit? Only problem is - who marks them?! my teachers won't and there is no markscheme?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicso)
    Same, i literally have done nothing, i have no idea what to do. So ****ing stressful.

Are you planning on doing all the suggested questions in the toolkit? Only problem is - who marks them?! my teachers won't and there is no markscheme?!?!?!?!
    Credit where it is due, my class are collectively working through the questions.
    We were split into 5 groups of four and given an extract to focus on, and within our groups we each answer 1 or 2 questions a night and bring our answers to share with the class. So at the moment, I have 46 answered questions.
    I'm just REALLY struggling with the essays!

ReputationRep:
    I hate this exam, can't believe it's in two weeks. Does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyangelg)
    I hate this exam, can't believe it's in two weeks. Does anyone have any advice?
    It's so difficult to revise for. I'm assuming the textbook will help a lot, with the stimulus material. But there aren't any past papers... !!

ReputationRep:
    Credit where it is due, my class are collectively working through the questions.
    We were split into 5 groups of four and given an extract to focus on, and within our groups we each answer 1 or 2 questions a night and bring our answers to share with the class. So at the moment, I have 46 answered questions.
    I'm just REALLY struggling with the essays!
    Wow thats really good, we do nothing of the sort in class! 0 answered questions!

ReputationRep:
    Very worried about this exam. Got a mock in it tomorrow. Going through loads but not really helping. Pretty sure development and growth along with the ads and disads of a fixed exchange rate is coming up though somewhere. Its got to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Analyse how austerity measures restore wage and price competitiveness (6)

ReputationRep:
    could someone explain to me how state, ownership, government intervention and import substitution would allow the promotion of economic development?

ReputationRep:
    Tutor2u toolkit:

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/7325893/file.html

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find timing a problem with this paper?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.