The Student Room Group

Busness Level 3 Extended Diploma

I'm starting Business Level 3 this year in September. I want to know how hard the course is and how easy it is to get like D*, is there a lot of Computer work or group work activities?

Thanks
Reply 1
Me too, I'm starting this course in September and really want to know if its difficult or not.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thefish1
Me too, I'm starting this course in September and really want to know if its difficult or not.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I do hope that you see this - I started doing this course along with some others at my Sixth Form. I currently have a Distinction grade and have finished the course last week. The work is very much straightforward and won't be anything that you are not used to already. It's a step up from GCSE of course which means you find yourself writing more and having to use words which you might not have in the past. I have enjoyed my time on the course as although sometimes i have found it repetitive (P tasks being similar for each unit) It hasn't been all that difficult.
I'm not sure about yourself but i slack on work! Sometimes i come into lessons and just don't do anything work what so ever! So don't worry i'm sure you will be fine :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you so much, can you please tell me what is the difference between level 3 business subdisary and level 3 business extended. I'm really confused. I also want to go to uni after two years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thefish1
Thank you so much, can you please tell me what is the difference between level 3 business subdisary and level 3 business extended. I'm really confused. I also want to go to uni after two years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A subdisary earns you only 60 credits so it must be shorter and easier

A extended earns you 180 credits

For more information i advise you to read this! :smile:

http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocuments/BTEC%20Nationals%20from%202010/BN029667-BTEC-90-credit-Business-L3-Issue3.pdf
Reply 5
Reply 6
I want to study BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED BUSINESS DIPLOMA. Ive been thinking what i want to be when I'm older and all that and I've told myself i want to study law. Can i do a level 3 business btec and get into law at uni? Im hoping that i can get a distinction* on all my coursework and yes i know that sounds like a stress but i love to use IT work and love english so it should be a piece of cake right?

Get back to me, thanks..
Reply 7
That's exactly what I want to do. Apparently you can get into law with a business diploma
Reply 8
Original post by A1Kukz
I want to study BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED BUSINESS DIPLOMA. Ive been thinking what i want to be when I'm older and all that and I've told myself i want to study law. Can i do a level 3 business btec and get into law at uni? Im hoping that i can get a distinction* on all my coursework and yes i know that sounds like a stress but i love to use IT work and love english so it should be a piece of cake right?

Get back to me, thanks..

what other subjects are you picking? I picked up BTEC LEVEL 3 BUSINESS SUBSIDIARY DIPLOMA and it was fairly easy. some of the units are fairly similar and I'm mostly likely to get a Distinction* overall. im just doing for UCAS points.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending