Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Whos starting there nursing in march?

I am but missed the welcome day and am yet to know anyone else going!!

Getting our uniform fitting in two weeks

ReputationRep:
    I am March but 2014. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i have an interview on the 4th of june and im so scared haha this is my only opportunity that i have because i failed my other 2 interviews for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire .. does anyone know what ill expect in the interview or maths test for Anglia Ruskin uni? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry as I found it Anglia Ruskin the most pleasant of all of my interviews. The staff were really welcoming and the maths test not too bad. Just try and enjoy the day and be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about it!

Really nice staff, passionate about the course and there students doing well!

Im loving it!

Just be your self and ull shine through the intrview!

ReputationRep:
    Aww Thank you guys .. i hope i do well , what kind of questions came up in the maths test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DianaBailey)
    Aww Thank you guys .. i hope i do well , what kind of questions came up in the maths test?
    You'll be fine! I had mine about 2 weeks ago, the interviewers are real nice , the maths questions really are rather basic like rounding a decimal number to 2 significant figures, and changing fractions to percentages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpalmer64)
    You'll be fine! I had mine about 2 weeks ago, the interviewers are real nice , the maths questions really are rather basic like rounding a decimal number to 2 significant figures, and changing fractions to percentages
    Did you get any feedback since then? Thank you so much i better start revising .. so nervous i got the question that the interviewers may ask me *why do you want to become a nurse* ready.. I'm so nervous haha :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DianaBailey)
    Did you get any feedback since then? Thank you so much i better start revising .. so nervous i got the question that the interviewers may ask me *why do you want to become a nurse* ready.. I'm so nervous haha :afraid:
    Not yet as the last interview is the one your attending so we will all hear back around the same time! I hate waiting though because it determines the next 3 years! haha, the interviewers ask everyone different questions really so be prepared!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck!!

I had an interview there and loved it

hopefully will see you in September!

p x

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Anyone for March 14 intake for adult nursing, if so does anybody know the start date for the cohort and also the induction day? thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I start March 2014!!!
    I think they will be sending out our welcome pack in the next month or so.
    Do you live in the cambridge area?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Ahh brill you studying adult nursing as well?
    Nope I'm from Manchester, so will be living in Harston house, you?
    Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Yeah I'm studying adult nursing too!!I only live 25 mins from Cambridge so will be travelling x

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's handy for you then, so we are meant to be receiving our welcome packs soonish? Last time I spoke to admissions which was a while back they said they will contact me for a welcome day in the new year, have you selected Addenbrookes for your 1st placement choice? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh it does make things abit easier Well when i spoke to admissions a couple of weeks ago, they said the welcome packs would be sent out before xmas. I have selected Addenbrookes for my first choice, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. As it if def my nearest hospital.When did you have your interview? Mine was 4th June. Very nervous but excited about starting!

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview in march, I've selected addenbrookes as well so fingers crossed too as ill be living on site so would be perfect for placement, be brill if we both got our first choice, Ino not long before where officially student nurses, can't wait to meet you, soon be march, sorry keep bombarding you with questions the course start day is the 26th of march right? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh that would be perfect for you if you get Addenbrookes! Im pretty sure the start day will be the 26th March, so not long now!!! I have a feeling I will be one of the oldest, as I will be 29 but as I keep being told, its never to late!

ReputationRep:
    My friends currently doing her training a lady on her course is 50 so I'm sure you won't be the oldest, Im 22 so hardly fresh from college haha we will be fine! Thanks for them dates x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow thats made me feel better!lol!Are you on facebook??? x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.