Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    I GOT IN!!! I got an Unconditional from the London Institute!!!!! Ahh yayyyy! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Wooo! That's four outta six Unconditionals a Conditional and only one rejection.

I'm soooo happy thanks everybody for your help, advice, proof reading skills and objectiveness!! Thank youuuu!
    Many congratulations. I can see from all your posts how hard you worked for it. You deserve it. Not only will I buy you a virtual pint but I'll get a virtual round for all those great people who sit here and take up all the UKL bandwidth

Musicboy

ReputationRep:
    Aww you guys! I feel all warm n fuzzly inside!!!
    I've just spoken to a few people that I met on the interview and none of them got in which made me a bit sad because they were really nice. But it certainly makes me feel even happier (that's awful isn't it) and also it makes it so I can meet brand new people when I get there.

And after all those virtual pints, I think I may fall over *bang*

ReputationRep:
    Join me on the floor Dani. is mangnificent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Join me on the floor Dani. is mangnificent.
    Ooh I found a penny

ReputationRep:
    I GOT IN!!! I got an Unconditional from the London Institute!!!!! Ahh yayyyy! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! Wooo! That's four outta six Unconditionals a Conditional and only one rejection.

I'm soooo happy thanks everybody for your help, advice, proof reading skills and objectiveness!! Thank youuuu!
    Well done!

I have 3/6 rejections so far and it will probably be 4 by the end of this week since I have an interview for Mathematics at King's College on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Well done!

I have 3/6 rejections so far and it will probably be 4 by the end of this week since I have an interview for Mathematics at King's College on Wednesday.
    Awww *cuddles* here have some of my 5 outta 6 (4 Unconditional) luck *sprinkles him with purple pink and silver glitter and kisses him on the cheek*

there ya go..

Look at my grammar, I must have eaten fish the night before to get the spelling and grammar test right!

ReputationRep:
    Awww *cuddles* here have some of my 5 outta 6 (4 Unconditional) luck *sprinkles him with purple pink and silver glitter and kisses him on the cheek*

there ya go..

Look at my grammar, I must have eaten fish the night before to get the spelling and grammar test right!
    purple pink and silver? I wanted yellow and baby blue.....

Well, I still have a conditional offer from UCL for Chemistry with a European Language but I don't want to do that. I also have a conditional offer from Greenwich. YEA RIGHT, LIKE I WOULD WANNA GO THERE! It would be an ultimate disgrace to my whole family and I would be the laughing stock for generations to come.

Relative: So how's your studies going?
    Me: Fine, really good
    Relative: That's good so where are you studying?
    Me: .......Greenwich....
    Relative: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! YOU DISGRACE ME!!!

I guess it's Clearing then.....

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes the shabbiest looking coin can hold the largest of values

ReputationRep:
    Well done! I know you don't know me or anything but congratulations!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.