Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you bring a glass of water to your bedroom before you sleep? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge fan of tap water, though I do prefer the tap water back home as opposed to the water here in Birmingham. I don't take any to bed, I may though, having read all the people who do, I feel a bit guilty.

ReputationRep:
    It's like routine for me haha I used to do it so I could take my pills every morning straight away but I'm not on the pill anymore yet I still take a mug of water to bed with me :P

ReputationRep:
    I always have a bottle near the bed.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if it's just me but water tastes awful in the morning.
    I do usually have a bottle near the bed though incase I wake up with a sandpaper-like mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Every night! I get so thirsty, need water.
    YOUR UGLYYY :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    If I had one, I'd use of those office water coolers and have it right by my bed, so I can just open the tap and have it fall into my mouth....
    I used to have a mini office cooler in my bedroom! It was awesome

But then it broke, so now I have a big bottle.

(My house isn't on the mains water supply - oh the joys of rural living - so tap water isn't an option)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Yup, though I do have bottles of water and sometimes I let them build up for about 3days and then bring down a hoard of bottles and my mum is like wtf
    Oh god I do exactly the same!! My mom always wonders what I do upstairs, I'm guessing the bottles may be giving her some sort of bad message.. Lol?

ReputationRep:
    I bring juice just in case I wake up thirsty but I never do, but whenever I forget I always wake up thirsty!

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    WOW, I FEEL LIKE A CAMEL. :eek:

I NEVER, EVER bring a glass/bottle of water with me to the bed.

Just sleep through the night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzy16)
    YOUR UGLYYY :doctor:
    Lmfao. Oh no, an insult from a complete stranger who means less than dog **** to me. However will I go on. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a bottle. I have to drink water before I sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalliope)
    I used to have a mini office cooler in my bedroom! It was awesome

But then it broke, so now I have a big bottle.

(My house isn't on the mains water supply - oh the joys of rural living - so tap water isn't an option)
    Lol, that's so excessive. I would love to have one, just for the enjoyment of seeing the looks on my housemates' faces on seeing the man wheel in the replacement cooler barrel.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I always have a bottle of water on my bedside table as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Just avoid the word "handbook" and you'll be fine. :cool:
    Okay....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lebron_23)
    Oh god I do exactly the same!! My mom always wonders what I do upstairs, I'm guessing the bottles may be giving her some sort of bad message.. Lol?
    haha I never thought of it that way, and I thought I was the only one that does this lol, once I had over 20 bottles beside my bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    haha I never thought of it that way, and I thought I was the only one that does this lol, once I had over 20 bottles beside my bed
    Ah, I've plenty more than that. It once got to a point where I was using an old gym bag to store all those empty evian bottles.. Granted, they had been accumulating over a month or two, but I had at least over 50. Should have made a castle out of them now I think about it.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I always put water next to my bed before I sleep, because if I'm already in bed and I ask mum to get me some, shes not too happy😒😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i started having water next to me a few years ago and now i just automotically drink itwithout havign to really think whether im thirsty or not (though i usually am lol)

ReputationRep:
    Should water drunk just before going to bed be at room temperature? I've heard this is the case, even in high summer.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.