The Student Room Group

making decent money off Qmee

Hi,
I recently discovered Qmee (pays you a small amount of money for clicking on adverts when you search something using Google etc)
I was wondering if anyone found any way to maximise my earnings from it?
I earned a couple of pounds then adverts just stop coming up.
There was a person on here that claimed to earn £25 per week on it. Can anyone help?

Reply 1
I've just signed up to this, just made 96p:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rob10170249
Hi,
I recently discovered Qmee (pays you a small amount of money for clicking on adverts when you search something using Google etc)
I was wondering if anyone found any way to maximise my earnings from it?
I earned a couple of pounds then adverts just stop coming up.
There was a person on here that claimed to earn £25 per week on it. Can anyone help?

I've had it for a week and I've got just over £1 so far. The issue is that you can't just click on the same links over and over again, and Qmee also apparently takes into account how long you spend on websites and how many times you click on things. I'm sure there are strategies to maximise the money you get (I've found that searching for "iplayer" brings up links fairly often, and so does searching things on amazon), but I wouldn't know how. Still, it might not be £25 but £1 isn't bad either, especially since I'm not doing any work.
Qmee is a nice little earner on the side, I have made £35 in 6 months from it. The best thing about it is that you don't really have to think about it.
Here's a little writeup about it, the site is safe!
http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/qmee-earn-money-while-searching-google-bing-ebay-and-more/
Original post by Afradeetee
Qmee is a nice little earner on the side, I have made £35 in 6 months from it. The best thing about it is that you don't really have to think about it.
Here's a little writeup about it, the site is safe!
http://www.youngwebbuilder.com/qmee-earn-money-while-searching-google-bing-ebay-and-more/

Is that your website? How did you manage to get so many members on the forum?
Reply 5
Hi The way to make cash from Qmee is not so much with the click on link option but to do the surveys, but you do need to work at it, if your a casual user you wont make much, but if you have the app installed on your pc/laptop phone and tablet, you can make £3 pound or more in a day from the surveys. during the week, but not so much on a weekend as there are less surveys in the week. and i find in the UK the you seem to get most of the surveys between 5pm and 8pm

Quick Reply