Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

MALAYALI THREAD (Malayalees) / KERALA Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow, so any where you go there will always be a mallu, this theory has not failed again XD hehe so happy to see this thread

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Any mallu students here applying for uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavamaria12)
    hey people! any pharmacy applicants here??
    Yup! I am applying for pharmacy this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndtimeuniboy)
    Yup! I am applying for pharmacy this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Finally! yay! where have you applied to??

ReputationRep:
    Finally! yay! where have you applied to??
    Erm Belfast, UEA, Kingston, Lmju and Medway. You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Erm Belfast, UEA, Kingston, Lmju and Medway. You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cardiff, Medway, Aston, Kingston and Wolverhampton.. have you had all your interviews and offers come through yet?

ReputationRep:
    3 offers, Erm interview at Medway in like 2 weeks and heard nothing from UEA. You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone going to ljmu? =)

ReputationRep:
    ooooh a malayalee thread! Hey guys! I'm a malayali too n I live in singapore Going to uni this year!

ReputationRep:
    3 offers, Erm interview at Medway in like 2 weeks and heard nothing from UEA. You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice I had two interviews just in the beginning of December - at Cardiff and Medway and 3 offers from the others..now got all 5 offers..trying to decide where to go you got any favourites from your choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarlettRyder)
    ooooh a malayalee thread! Hey guys! I'm a malayali too n I live in singapore Going to uni this year!
    Wow! You live in Singapore?! That's awesome! So are you going to uni there?

ReputationRep:
    Nice I had two interviews just in the beginning of December - at Cardiff and Medway and 3 offers from the others..now got all 5 offers..trying to decide where to go you got any favourites from your choices?
    Ohh very nice ! Congrats Yeah Belfast as my firm.. Medway or Kingston as my insurance ... But first I have to do the interview at Medway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow! You live in Singapore?! That's awesome! So are you going to uni there?
    Haha yeap, been living here since I was five I still come for hols to kerala twice a year though! And nope, I'm still in school If I get med in UK, i won't do uni here

ReputationRep:
    Ohh very nice ! Congrats Yeah Belfast as my firm.. Medway or Kingston as my insurance ... But first I have to do the interview at Medway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck with the interview! hope it all goes well its pretty informal and not really much to worry about, so you'll do fine!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with the interview! hope it all goes well its pretty informal and not really much to worry about, so you'll do fine!
    Thank you I hope I reach in a position like you soon and get all my offers too! Good luck with everything too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarlettRyder)
    Haha yeap, been living here since I was five I still come for hols to kerala twice a year though! And nope, I'm still in school If I get med in UK, i won't do uni here
    wow! you get to go twice a year? you lucky thing!! hehe well good luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    hello!
    i'm a native malayalee...currently doing PhD at surrey (mechanical engg.) Came to UK a year back for MSc and met only 3 malayalees so far (2 of them were my classmates) .. namaskaaram to all of you!

ReputationRep:
    Heey

Anyone seen Drishyam? It's so good

ReputationRep:
    yup did see that movie and watched jilla too! and found this gem on the internet!

http://imgur.com/gVCNyea

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2017
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.