Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is this weird? Watch

I would chase her, to get her love, even if we didn't have time to have kids or only one, god this is weird, I know it's hypothetical, but I would. She has this effect on me.

(Original post by Rosaknows)
    Try talking to her a bit more. If your perceptions of her don't change, go for girl A.
    Just do whatever you think will be best.
    She's there(sports place) in a business like way, utterly focused on training. Not easy to talk to, only seen her in the bar once. Has a great convo once, first time I met her, then couldnt see her again.

ReputationRep:
    wtf

Also, dunno if shes into athlete guys more, even though my looks are decent.

ReputationRep:
    Were you born with a thesaurus in your mouth?

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, complicated... You have really reflected and thoughts this through... Ok, it seems like you think you should want girl A because she seems ideal and wonderful - the way you describe her is appreciative but bland - without passion or true emotion (pardon me, if I overanalyse..)
    While the way you describe girl B shows infatuation and passion...
    Girl A is safe, but if you go with her, you might regret not choosing girl B forever...
    Girl B is risky, but it could be an interesting 'journey' - just make certain that you aren't going for her, out of a desire for dominance or to prove your attractiveness (no offense) since she is the one showing less interest in you

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    For God's sae if you have so many doubts about Girl B then go for Girl A!

(Original post by ivy45)
    Whoa, complicated... You have really reflected and thoughts this through... Ok, it seems like you think you should want girl A because she seems ideal and wonderful - the way you describe her is appreciative but bland - without passion or true emotion (pardon me, if I overanalyse..)
    While the way you describe girl B shows infatuation and passion...
    Girl A is safe, but if you go with her, you might regret not choosing girl B forever...
    Girl B is risky, but it could be an interesting 'journey' - just make certain that you aren't going for her, out of a desire for dominance or to prove your attractiveness (no offense) since she is the one showing less interest in you

Hope this helps
    Thanks.
    I don't know that A is 'bland', or totally safe, that would be harsh of me. It's good, calmer emotion, and she gets me sexually, her body is hot, so she has her own intensity, a good balance of it with calm, another way in which she's balanced. It would be arrogant to say she didn't, and she must be strong herself too. She's just more of a placid temperament, which is an achievement. I dunno the depths, but I shared a first meeting with the other one where I talked about places etc, and it was spiritual, a bit anyway, as I am romantic. When I see A and then miss talking to her, it's morelike missing a sexual urge, but when B walked past the other day I felt this mystery and prescence, like she could keep me going after that.
    I'm trying to figure out if that's male being too weak, or if all women are ultimately the leaders in the game of love, and to be manly is to accept the womans power over you and act on true feelings with out being scared of needing someone. A is something to contend with, just could attain more a sense of control/calm with her. but as I say, to some women that is manly and she might like it, but maybe the other one would like the emotion.

I get the feeling you would be chasing B in a way even when in a relationship, even if you ever got her to want a kid. She's so intense.

I did catch B)smiling when I checked her out in the poll which is better than punching me.

Oh, but no, it's not about proving anything, it's just about personal feelings. b)would be attractive to some, for her strength and determination, it's just that a) has the more conventional curvy female form and is at kids age more. She is also accomplished as a Dr and that would attract some people.

I think she is an only child a with folks abroad, and ready to settle, not a social butterfly. Thats added detail. I dunno if b) may be more complicated and she might be more emotional or into love underneath it, if this career and competition obsession will continue for ever, or if shes thought what else she wants. She may just be into herself and not acre which interests me even more. A) is sorted, seems to know what she wants. A pragmatic, conscientious only child type. She's not needy at all, but she seems to be having a bit less company, more introvert like mee, and maybe seeeking something. but like I say, B) is older so maybe she wants something sooner, but she seems to just be living the mates, ambitions, life in a new country life and not sure she wants anything else.

lol

ReputationRep:
    maybe this is in your head and none of them find you attractive..

It's hypothetical. As I said, not that they fully don't, or do with 100%. Although A does like me. No clue about B. Oh, and anon, you're probably the same girl giving me greif from before. Go back to your 'fulfilling and happy' relationship and quit being bitter.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it is fair to go for girl A if you are more keen for girl B. How would A feel if they knew you were attracted to "mysterious B girl". Also, why are you mentioning having children with these girls and them "looking like potential mothers" from the sounds of you are not even real friends with them? bit creepy in my opinion... Not many people think that far into the future. :confused:

(Original post by Bumblingbee)
    I don't think it is fair to go for girl A if you are more keen for girl B. How would A feel if they knew you were attracted to "mysterious B girl". Also, why are you mentioning having children with these girls and them "looking like potential mothers" from the sounds of you are not even real friends with them? bit creepy in my opinion... Not many people think that far into the future. :confused:
    Well, it's abstract, it's hypothetical, based on how people would assess it, as I have clearly issued a disclaimer. Just ages thing. One is younger. One is my age, and my age for a woman doesn't mean much time to have a relationship and 1/2 kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, it's abstract, it's hypothetical, based on how people would assess it, as I have clearly issued a disclaimer. Just ages thing. One is younger. One is my age, and my age for a woman doesn't mean much time to have a relationship and 1/2 kids.
    Well unless you and the older girl are about 30-40 years old then you have plenty of time to have a relationship and children I wouldn't worry about age, lots of people are having kids later anyways due to focusing on working. You shouldn't have to be hypothetical about relationships futures anyway, you either like someone and go for it or move on.

(Original post by Bumblingbee)
    Well unless you and the older girl are about 30-40 years old then you have plenty of time to have a relationship and children I wouldn't worry about age, lots of people are having kids later anyways due to focusing on working. You shouldn't have to be hypothetical about relationships futures anyway, you either like someone and go for it or move on.
    Oh, I know, but I'm 32.

Any other women can help me read girl 2?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.