Battlefield 4 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    % of people to immediately draw a penis = very high
    I most definitely did not do this.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    Don't kid yourself, battlefield is just as much of an arcade game as cod is. If somebody wants to play a simulator, then they'd be much better off looking at something like Arma.
    So true, I'm a big fan of battlefield, but just recently found out about arma and its dlc dayZ. It looks so great I'm thinking on buying a gaming PC just to play it.

ReputationRep:
    A friend told me there is some conference tonight in which details of battlefield 4 are being announced, and then a trailed released some point tomorrow. Just to give you guys the heads up !

ReputationRep:
    Well I watched the 17 minute trailer and whilst yes, it's impressive, I won't take it too seriously. They obviously always showcase these trailers with all the settings at ultra therefore it won't look half as aesthetically pleasing on the PS3, and DICE refuse to talk about the game on the next generation of consoles; of which I probably won't be able to afford. No doubt for whichever console it is released on the multiplayer will be a very unbalanced and unenjoyable experience for the first six months until they sort it out; I'll be amazed if this is not the case.

ReputationRep:
    I liked the comments about the Singleplayer 'being more like multiplayer' in it's open feel. BF3 lacked in that area.

17 minute video

ReputationRep:
    I liked the comments about the Singleplayer 'being more like multiplayer' in it's open feel. BF3 lacked in that area.

17 minute video

Yeah, nice to see that the developers have realised that not all of us want to be stuck in a corridor for the majority of the time

I seem to remember that there was an 'open world' mission in Battelfield Bad Company 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Yeah, nice to see that the developers have realised that not all of us want to be stuck in a corridor for the majority of the time

I seem to remember that there was an 'open world' mission in Battelfield Bad Company 2?
    One in the desert? Sounds familiar

ReputationRep:
    One in the desert? Sounds familiar
    Aye, you had to hunt down the radar positions.

Sangre de Toro was the mission name it turns out

Speaking of the desert, I really wish they'd remake the 'Conflict' series of games. They were so boss :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who calls BF3 a simulator is a ****ing idiot.

I'm going to be honest, I was looking forward to multiplayer, not campaign footage - I'm utterly burned out of war type campaigns given they just feel a mish mash of the same thing to me. I'm buying the game exclusively for the multiplayer, indeed it was the multiplayer details that drove all of the hype and buzz for the last game so this reveal was a bit disappointing for me. But hey, it's only the initial insight into the game and it looks good graphically.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of price are you looking at for a gaming pc/laptop (preferably laptop as I already have an oldish desktop), capable on running this on at list console graphic levels if not higher?

ReputationRep:
    Do we have any Xbox One players here? Awfully quiet thread.

ReputationRep:
    It is too quiet.

Just got this, probably my best score in Rush in BF4 so far.

Name:  best game bf4.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  104.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ending was pathetic and boring....chose the Chinese girl, never trusted her 100%
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Ending was pathetic and boring....chose the Chinese girl, never trusted her 100%
    People buy battlefield for the campaign? BF campaigns started good but have gone downhill every title since.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't completed the story yet tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    People buy battlefield for the campaign? BF campaigns started good but have gone downhill every title since.
    Tbh it was my first time playing battlefield yeah it started alright, got great but just collapsed at the end....

Will try online today!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it was my first time playing battlefield yeah it started alright, got great but just collapsed at the end....

Will try online today!
    The best campaign by far was the first Bad Company, annoyingly it was made console exclusive [****ing EA].

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Will try online today!
    You on PC?

Anyone else on PC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    You on PC?

Anyone else on PC?
    Never ever tried PC, I'm on my brothers Xbox 360.

By the way, online was great!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.