Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Battlefield 4 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miel Purple)
    Never ever tried PC, I'm on my brothers Xbox 360.

By the way, online was great!
    Ah kk yeah I play online on PC all the time am rank 56 but havent started single player at all :P
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    You on PC?

Anyone else on PC?
    Of course, after all it's the only real​ no compromises way to play.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    So DICE has now decided that the rubber banding in BF4 is caused by servers not being able to handle 64 people. Then why has this not happened in previous iterations of the game?

http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/04/25...atency-issues/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Of course, after all it's the only real​ no compromises way to play.
    Meh I can play on 64 player just fine as long as its on very high not ultra. Before I could play on ultra.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    Meh I can play on 64 player just fine as long as its on very high not ultra. Before I could play on ultra.
    What?
    On last gen console you're restricted to is it 24 man?
    On "next gen" graphics are toned down in terms of both quality and resolution compared to PC.

Therefore Pc is uncompromised (if you have the hardware, if not it is possible to upgrade to it) as opposed to consoles which are horribly compromised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    What?
    On last gen console you're restricted to is it 24 man?
    On "next gen" graphics are toned down in terms of both quality and resolution compared to PC.

Therefore Pc is uncompromised (if you have the hardware, if not it is possible to upgrade to it) as opposed to consoles which are horribly compromised.
    You seem confused. Now I am confused too.

I never had any quarrel with regard to PC in comparison to next gen consoles.

ReputationRep:
    Any jet pilot here???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilsoncw1997)
    Any jet pilot here???
    I'm a very bad one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I'm a very bad one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can fly a jet and get a 25-0 IF I had my stealth jet pilot helping me dodge and destroy other jets...

ReputationRep:
    I played few times, nothing special tbh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if there have been any updates since Naval on PC that push the VRam usage up? Not played since it was released until today, but while playing today I was getting crashes in frame rate similar to if I had hit the frame buffer limit.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.