Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caroline1995)
    Ooooh first one!! Are you going to the taster days in a couple of weeks?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I am from overseas so I won't be going.

ReputationRep:
    I will be firming Southampton to study Politics and Economics once the rest of the decisions have been made!

ReputationRep:
    Hi...will be doing aeronautic and astonautics and have applied for Wessex lane halls.
    I'm from mauritius..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody I have just firmed for medicine but I haven't applied for accomodation yet but its looking like glen eyre probably

ReputationRep:
    I definitely recommend you all apply for Montefiore, the biggest halls complex and definitely the best! I will see any future law students at the taster days in a few weeks time - I'll be a final year law student when you guys arrive in september - and you'll have a great time.

(Original post by lopikase123)
    Hi everybody I have just firmed for medicine but I haven't applied for accomodation yet but its looking like glen eyre probably
    Hey there! I firmed Southampton for medicine too I was waiting on here to see if someone else had on TSR to celebrate with Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsDanderson)
    Hey there! I firmed Southampton for medicine too I was waiting on here to see if someone else had on TSR to celebrate with Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woot woot, have you been for your offer visit day yet??? mines the 8th of april

(Original post by lopikase123)
    Woot woot, have you been for your offer visit day yet??? mines the 8th of april
    nope havent been to my offer visit day either! but that's a bit weird, mine's on the 17th.

Why do we have different offer visit day's?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've just firmed for Medicine! Not too sure where i'm applying for accommodation yet though

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Engineering with Foundation Year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siric)
    Hey everyone! I'm Siri and I thought I'd create a separate thread for those who have firmed or who are seriously considering about firming Southampton! I know there is one for applicants, but as there isn't an active Facebook group or anything
    I don't think its official, but there is this page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/278597465605881/

:-)

I'm firmed for Psychology

ReputationRep:
    firmed for Medicine

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Management, and have chosen En-suit at Glen Eyre as my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for BA English, glen eyre or Wessex lane!! Who else is doing English?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rstar28)
    I don't think its official, but there is this page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/278597465605881/

:-)

I'm firmed for Psychology
    Woo! Another psychologist What accommodation are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Wow America that's a long way! Which state? I've just firmed Spanish and Portuguese at Southampton, any other language people??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Wise Ninja)
    Firmed for BA Geography yo!
    I'm Aisling from Kilrea, N.I. and I firmed for Geophysics, think I've the same first year with all yous geosciences and geography guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany_Stark)
    Wow America that's a long way! Which state? I've just firmed Spanish and Portuguese at Southampton, any other language people??
    North Carolina!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So is anyone else worried about their exams in June?! I'm starting to worry whether I'll get the grades to go now! 3As😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caroline1995)
    So is anyone else worried about their exams in June?! I'm starting to worry whether I'll get the grades to go now! 3As������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes! I only need to get AAB in Maths, Economics and Business. Trying to get an A in all of them though, it's killing me

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.