Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve1654)
    Got in to do Geography BA and got an accommodation offer for Glen Eyre J block! Keen to get stuck into freshers week
    I've got exactly the same accommodation offer as you! Hope it's nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xLovelovelove)
    I'm in for biomedical science!! cant wait
    Mee tooo. Yayy

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know anything about selbourne court? Relative to other blocks? Modern? / Anything else ?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikkib4)
    I've got exactly the same accommodation offer as you! Hope it's nice
    I'm hoping it's nice! I don't remember looking at anywhere on the open day called j-block! Hopefully i can find some pictures of what it's like!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping it's nice! I don't remember looking at anywhere on the open day called j-block! Hopefully i can find some pictures of what it's like!
    I haven't seen any of the halls so I just pretty much picked at random :lol:

Has everyone with accommodation offers so far got Glen Eyre?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accommodation and I got Wessex lane!! Anyone else? )

ReputationRep:
    No neither, I just remember going into one Glen Eyre building but cannot remember which one! Haha same, I've read that it's very social

ReputationRep:
    Into Southampton to do geology!!! Got an accommodation offer but wondered if I reject it will I get another?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugg)
    Into Southampton to do geology!!! Got an accommodation offer but wondered if I reject it will I get another?
    If you reject it and you still want a halls place, you have to make and submit a new application. They can't guarantee you another place, though.

I've got an accommodation question too; if you only apply for self-catered choices, will they try to give you a self-catered room even if they can't give you the hall you want?

ReputationRep:
    Wait! Have all of the people holding accommodation offers JUST become unconditional?

Been unconditional for over a month and nothing. Are they prioritizing A-Level students or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jibjab)
    Wait! Have all of the people holding accommodation offers JUST become unconditional?

Been unconditional for over a month and nothing. Are they prioritizing A-Level students or something?
    Same.

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Where'sPerry?)
    If you reject it and you still want a halls place, you have to make and submit a new application. They can't guarantee you another place, though.

I've got an accommodation question too; if you only apply for self-catered choices, will they try to give you a self-catered room even if they can't give you the hall you want?
    Yes, but they cannot guarantee. Eventually everyone is happy in their halls, but if you're really not then it's fine and you can apply to move.

Where are you hoping to go? It's done on a lottery so it can sometimes seem a little random! :ROLLEYES:

ReputationRep:
    Starting Economics in September, still no accommodation offer - anyone else with an insurance offer got accommodation yet and is it true we will all be twinned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    Yes, but they cannot guarantee. Eventually everyone is happy in their halls, but if you're really not then it's fine and you can apply to move.

Where are you hoping to go? It's done on a lottery so it can sometimes seem a little random! :ROLLEYES:
    Alright, thank you! I'm not too bothered about where I get as long as it's not Glen Eyre; it's pretty far from the NOC and there isn't a direct unilink route between the two places. I actually really want Liberty Point or Small Halls, which seem like two of the most unpopular options!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my accommodation offer! For anyone asking, if someone hasn't already replied, my application went from 'processing' to giving me details of an offer, with a price and address etc. good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not got an accommodation offer yet, I'm guessing they are still sorting through but I applied about a month ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenna)
    Not got an accommodation offer yet, I'm guessing they are still sorting through but I applied about a month ago!
    I'm sure they've got a lot of applications to sort through as well as trying to find room for the clearing, insurance and adjustment students too. I applied in May and got an offer today so you should be getting yours in the next few days

ReputationRep:
    Got ensuite in Selborne in Chancellor's Court. Looks really nice! Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Learn4)
    anyone got an offer for environmental sciences??
    Yes, I do! Have you applied for accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toppy)
    Got ensuite in Selborne in Chancellor's Court. Looks really nice! Can't wait.
    Same as me What are you studying?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.