Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocip)
    I'm sure they've got a lot of applications to sort through as well as trying to find room for the clearing, insurance and adjustment students too. I applied in May and got an offer today so you should be getting yours in the next few days
    Yeah should not be too long Out of interest which halls was the offer for? I put Glen Eyre down first as that was the one I visited so hoping I get that.

ReputationRep:
    Got in to study Medicine and have got my accommodation, ensuite room in Hartley Grove - it says it's part of the Glen Eyre complex but doesn't seem to be in the main part of the complex.. but the rooms look nice so hopefully it will be good!

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed for Physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheartat20)
    Same as me What are you studying?
    Medicine! How about you?

I found a leaflet on the Internet somewhere (I forgot where!) that said there was only a floor of Ensuite rooms in Selborne. It could have been old though. If it's true we could be very close!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyP95)
    Confirmed for Physics
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    FIRMED & ACCEPTED FOR MORSE!!!!

Anyone else a mathematician?!

SUPER EXCITED

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for "Richard Newitt Courts - Self Catered Enhanced Room with Washbasin" anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by preethi3011)
    Anyone else who has firmed MORSE and is frickin excited but nervous all at once?
    Yesssss! Did you get in?

Need to find more MORSE course (i know, sounds ridiculous :P) buddies!

ReputationRep:
    Got in for Economics Small Halls

ReputationRep:
    Got in for Chemistry! and Monte 2 enhanced room

Do you guys now if the maintenance loan (?) covers the accommodation fees?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyyy
    I'm starting in September and just wanted to know what freshers week is like here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So annoyed to see people getting their accomodation offers, having submitted mine at the end of april. What gives! Perhaps because I'm a mature student asking to be placed with other mature students. Might take extra time. Anyone else similar?!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry x3)

xx
    Usually yes, but depends where you're staying of course. If you want a studio flat then maybe not.

(Original post by Rumya.S)
    Heyyyyy
    I'm starting in September and just wanted to know what freshers week is like here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fantastic. Something for everyone :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry x3)

xx
    It depends on the room and how much maintenance loan you've been agreed. In some combinations the maintenance loan won't cover the full cost of the accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simonion)
    So annoyed to see people getting their accomodation offers, having submitted mine at the end of april. What gives! Perhaps because I'm a mature student asking to be placed with other mature students. Might take extra time. Anyone else similar?!
    I'm 18 and haven't received mine, they said it could take up to 2 weeks for everyone to get assigned a room.

ReputationRep:
    I applied early march and haven't got an offer yet. You just need to relax and wait, you'll get one eventually.

On a brighter note: I GOT IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance::bunny::banana::banana2::groovy:

Anyone out there for French or Philosophy? :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floalley)
    I applied early march and haven't got an offer yet. You just need to relax and wait, you'll get one eventually.

On a brighter note: I GOT IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance::bunny::banana::banana2::groovy:

Anyone out there for French or Philosophy? :hi:
    Comforting to hear others are still waiting for their accomodation! Just don't want to be left with the dregs. I want Glen ensuite damnit!

I'll be doing single honours philosophy so no doubt I'll see you on the course!

ReputationRep:
    Comforting to hear others are still waiting for their accomodation! Just don't want to be left with the dregs. I want Glen ensuite damnit!

I'll be doing single honours philosophy so no doubt I'll see you on the course!
    Haha, I know it's annoying having to wait, I want the cheapest room possible so I reckon a lot of people will have gone for that option.

Yeah I'll probably see you there! I can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Got in for Biomedical Science!
    Have an offer for ensuite accommodation in Terrace 2, New Terrace at Glen Eyre

ReputationRep:
    Got in to study Film Studies.

My accommodation just went through: Montefiore 4 in Wessex Lane. Any one else here?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.