The Student Room Group

17 gcse exams in may/june!

Hello all,

I have 17 exams (yes, 17!) in May/June and I would really like some helpful revision/studying tips please!

I was ill with a viral infection during the January exams (the exam office are aware) and as such it affected my performance on all of my exams which is why I have quite a few re-sits.

My Exams are:

English Literature Unit 1

English Literature Unit 2

Maths (Applications 1) re-sit

Maths (Applications 2)

Biology Unit 3

Chemistry Unit 2 re-sit

Chemistry Unit 3

Physics Unit 2

Physics Unit 3

Sociology- Applying research techniques

Sociology- (Unit 1) Sociology Basics re-sit

Sociology- (Unit 2) Socialization, Culture and Identity

History- Investigating the development of British Medicine re-sit

History- Germany (1919-1945)

French- Listening

French- Reading

I had 17 exams for GCSE as well.

Just remember to do your best, revise various subjects a day and don't get pressurised. Good luck!
Reply 2
I seem to recall that I had 23 (it was either 23 or 27) GCSE exams without any resits. It seemed impossible at the time, but it'll turn out fine if you work hard and stay calm.

Make a stringent revision timetable that has you revising two or three subjects every day. The time you spend doing each subject doesn't need to be balanced - allocate more time into the subjects which you find harder. I would recommend doing loads of past papers: you should aim to have done every, or close to every, past paper in existence for each of your subjects, but don't use them up too early or you'll be sorry closer to exam time. And don't leave all your revision until the last minute!

Good luck, you can do it. Try not to stress too much! :smile:
Reply 3
lol gcse's
Original post by GeneralOJB
lol gcse's

would +rep but reached my limit for the day hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending