The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Nursing Applicants 2013!

Hey,

I had my nursing assessment day on the 15th of March in the morning, really hoping I get an offer!
Anyone else been to an assessment day? Apparently we should hear quite soon.. :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*bump*
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Hi :smile: Mine was on the 8th

Status has gone blank today, hope that means we will hear back soon :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hey Gnome :smile:
Just saw that you got a conditional offer! Well done!! I had my interview on the 15th, my status still hasn't gone blank yet but I'm hoping it does soon :/
Reply 4
Hi Sarah :smile: Thanks!
Hopefully it won't be long for you, let me know when you find out!
Reply 5
Will do! I'm hoping that because my interview/assessment day was on the last day of interviews that I'll find out pretty soon! What time did your EUCLID go blank and what time did you get the offer? :smile: getting really nervous now!
Reply 6
Original post by xSarah9x
Will do! I'm hoping that because my interview/assessment day was on the last day of interviews that I'll find out pretty soon! What time did your EUCLID go blank and what time did you get the offer? :smile: getting really nervous now!

Try not to panic :smile: It looks like they're doing it in order of when you had the interview- another person who was in my interview group got an offer too

I checked it at around midday and it was blank (wasn't blank yesterday), the offer came just after 6- fairly quick!
Reply 7
Ah okay yeah you're the first person I've heard of so far :smile: yeah that's pretty quick! I've heard of people's status going blank for like 5 days which must be so frustrating! So you've firmed your offer? :smile:
Reply 8
Any news yet? :smile:
Reply 9
STILL nothing! I found out tonight that a girl that was at my assessment day found out a WEEK ago and got in! this is torture! I've emailed them tonight so hopefully that'll maybe hurry them up a bit :confused:
Reply 10
Oh man! Hope you hear soon- can't be long now!
Reply 11
has anyone else not heard yet? :frown:
Reply 12
*bump*
Reply 13
Still nothing? :frown:
Reply 14
nope :frown:
Reply 15
Have you phoned/emailed them? I'd be totally losing it if I hadn't heard yet!
Reply 16
I'll try again :smile:
Reply 17
omg omg omg omg my status has just gone blank!!! :O It's now just after 1pm, when do you think I'll get a decision? How long was your status blank for? omg I'm so nervous!
Reply 18
I got a decision the same day, hope it's good news for you and let me know please :smile:

And try not to have a heart attack waiting! :tongue:
Reply 19
I GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL!!! :biggrin: omg never been so happy in my life! haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending