Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I had my nursing assessment day on the 15th of March in the morning, really hoping I get an offer!
    Anyone else been to an assessment day? Apparently we should hear quite soon..

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mine was on the 8th

Status has gone blank today, hope that means we will hear back soon

ReputationRep:
    Hey Gnome
    Just saw that you got a conditional offer! Well done!! I had my interview on the 15th, my status still hasn't gone blank yet but I'm hoping it does soon :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi Sarah Thanks!
    Hopefully it won't be long for you, let me know when you find out!

ReputationRep:
    Will do! I'm hoping that because my interview/assessment day was on the last day of interviews that I'll find out pretty soon! What time did your EUCLID go blank and what time did you get the offer? getting really nervous now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xSarah9x)
    Will do! I'm hoping that because my interview/assessment day was on the last day of interviews that I'll find out pretty soon! What time did your EUCLID go blank and what time did you get the offer? getting really nervous now!
    Try not to panic It looks like they're doing it in order of when you had the interview- another person who was in my interview group got an offer too

I checked it at around midday and it was blank (wasn't blank yesterday), the offer came just after 6- fairly quick!

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay yeah you're the first person I've heard of so far yeah that's pretty quick! I've heard of people's status going blank for like 5 days which must be so frustrating! So you've firmed your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Any news yet?

ReputationRep:
    STILL nothing! I found out tonight that a girl that was at my assessment day found out a WEEK ago and got in! this is torture! I've emailed them tonight so hopefully that'll maybe hurry them up a bit :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man! Hope you hear soon- can't be long now!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone else not heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    *bump*

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing?

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    Have you phoned/emailed them? I'd be totally losing it if I hadn't heard yet!

ReputationRep:
    I'll try again

ReputationRep:
    omg omg omg omg my status has just gone blank!!! :O It's now just after 1pm, when do you think I'll get a decision? How long was your status blank for? omg I'm so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I got a decision the same day, hope it's good news for you and let me know please

And try not to have a heart attack waiting!

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL!!! omg never been so happy in my life! haha

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.