The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE 2013 Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Curty95
I applied for Student Village with Marketgate as my back up :tongue: I hope I get one of those two as both have their significant perks for me and my course :smile:

Ah cool :smile: what course you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by Lokzia
Lol i know how you feel, yet to find someone else on my course either :frown:

Hahah its so bad, feels as if I will be all by myself in lectures and seminars :eek: what course have you applied for anyway?
Reply 182
Original post by Hannahh_92
Ah cool :smile: what course you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, Business & Law :smile: what about you?
Hey guys, I'm just going to jump into this forum at page 10 :biggrin: I firmed my UWE offer for foundation science at frenchay back in november, november I know :000, I applied next day I got an offer and the next week I accepted! I'm hoping to stay at the student village, as you can only stay one year on campus, I though stuff it I want to spoil my self with an ensuite. Only 4 months to go ;0 Ah so exciting and stressfulllllllllllllll
Original post by Mazza1985
Hi! Ive firmed to do mental health nursing. I'm so excited!

Hey, me too! Nice to meet you! :smile:
Original post by Curty95
Haha, Business & Law :smile: what about you?

Ah cool, I'm doing drawing and applied arts :smile: can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkavak
Yepp, I've been asked for my GCSE Maths and English qualification certificates, they've sent me a letter to my Intray on the UWE welcome site. I've sent them an e-mail of the documents which I scanned into the computer then about a week later they sent me an e-mail confirming that they received my qualifications. You can upload them on the welcome site too I think :smile:

Heyy i see you have managed to uploads your certificates tried to do this yesterday, but said the format was wrong, how did you do it? ahhhhhhh
Reply 187
Original post by Nai682
I am 23 and currently finishing an access to HE course. I am going to be studying midwifery at UWE glenside from sept 2013, with my placement zones in gloucester/cheltenham!! So excited!!! - who else is doing the same? Xxx

I am doing midwifery at UWE September 13 and I am zone A too. See you in September!:smile:
Reply 188
Original post by sparklexellie
Heyy i see you have managed to uploads your certificates tried to do this yesterday, but said the format was wrong, how did you do it? ahhhhhhh

welll i didnt upload them to be fair, i sent them an e-mail attached with my scanned qualification certificates, and they were .PDF files. the email was [email protected]

they'll send you an email in a week or two to confirm that they have received the documents:smile:
I only just checked my intray. Pretty silly how they don't just send it to my hotmail email.
The mail was about a month ago anyway. I'l just upload during the weeeeeeeeekend
So who's applied for Student village?
Reply 191
Im applying to student village :smile: and same, decided to treat myself to an ensuite :smile:..
Hows everyone feeling about it all nw that we are less than four months away?!
Reply 192
Original post by amyhelen
hello :smile: firmed bristol uwe and hoping to do the LAW LLB if anyone else is doing the same course then wpuld be good to get to know :smile:

Hey, I've also firmed uwe as my choice and have chosen Law LLB :-) so excited
Reply 193
Original post by amyhelen
hello :smile: firmed bristol uwe and hoping to do the LAW LLB if anyone else is doing the same course then wpuld be good to get to know :smile:
Original post by dommorton
Hey, I've also firmed uwe as my choice and have chosen Law LLB :-) so excited

I'm also confirmed for UWE for the LLB Law course this September =)
Reply 194
Firmed for Foundation year Science! :smile: couldn't be bothered to make an account on here before really >_< got a shared house with some friends who will be in second year, should be fun!
Reply 195
Original post by psl007
I'm also confirmed for UWE for the LLB Law course this September =)

At least we will know some people before the course starts. Where are you from? :-)
Reply 196
At least we will know some people before the course starts. Where are you from? :-)

I'm from Canada, how about yourself? :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by psl007
I'm from Canada, how about yourself? :smile:

Ah cool, I'm from Dorset, SW England so not that far away :smile:
Reply 198
Ah cool, I'm from Dorset, SW England so not that far away :smile:

Canada is a bit far away from Dorset :tongue:. I do know SW England pretty well as my family is mixed between Devon & Somerset.
Reply 199
Original post by psl007
Canada is a bit far away from Dorset :tongue:. I do know SW England pretty well as my family is mixed between Devon & Somerset.

Ah cool, where do they live? I may know :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending