Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess_shikari)
    i sooooooo hope i get in to student village!
    same here! It's the only accommodation I really really want! What have you applied to study?

ReputationRep:
    any law students for uwe 2013?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelaHounslow)
    Yeahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AaronJWade)
    Yeahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!!! You excited? Cramming for my alevel law exam now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah very excited haha, I'm not cramming but revision is going well:P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking law this fall =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannahb)
    same here! It's the only accommodation I really really want! What have you applied to study?
    same! i know it's expensive but its so worth it. i'm doing computing. you?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing primary education?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess_shikari)
    same! i know it's expensive but its so worth it. i'm doing computing. you?
    Yeah! I'd rather pay more and be comfortable where I am going to be living! And cool, psychology for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im doing Law LLB, there's quite a few of us :-)

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing criminology?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i don't know if this is the right thing to ask this on - but for the accommodation deposit.... is there any help for that the university offer? Just i live by myself, on JSA, and so there is absolutely no way in hell i can afford £250 for the deposit :/ I haven't got anyone i can ask for the money either. I'm really starting to worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackLight)
    Okay, i don't know if this is the right thing to ask this on - but for the accommodation deposit.... is there any help for that the university offer? Just i live by myself, on JSA, and so there is absolutely no way in hell i can afford £250 for the deposit :/ I haven't got anyone i can ask for the money either. I'm really starting to worry
    Shouldnt you have saved up for this? It wasn't a surprise! Give them a call and see what they can do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure given your circumstances they could do something, maybe link it to your accommodation costs perhaps?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackLight)
    i read somewhere some people can pay in installments? i may have made it up but i remember it from somewhere! go through the accommodation pages carefully, especially if you're not in uni managed accommodation (unite properties) as they might have different policies failing that, give them a ring, i'm sure they can arrange something!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing BA Economics?

ReputationRep:
    With all due respect, when you're living off 56 a week, you don't have any money to save up! But yer, looks like i'm just gonna have to call them Just hope it's not a problem because i really want to live on campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannahb)
    Yeah! I'd rather pay more and be comfortable where I am going to be living! And cool, psychology for me
    yeah! & the bedrooms in student village or actially of a decent size tbh lol. carroll court just seems way too crammed. :/ harder to avoid people if we don't like them lol. :P oooh that's cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Csummer)
    Anyone doing BA Economics?
    Meeee!

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Just thought I'd leave a link to the UWE Freshers 2013/2014 Facebook group since I think its quite deep within this thread now

https://www.facebook.com/groups/514148135308169/

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.