The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE 2013 Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dommorton
Yeah im doing Law LLB, there's quite a few of us :-)

awesome i want to know a few faces before i get there. so its a little less daunting!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 261
Original post by jess_shikari
yeah! & the bedrooms in student village or actially of a decent size tbh lol. carroll court just seems way too crammed. :/ harder to avoid people if we don't like them lol. :P oooh that's cool:smile:

hahaha yeah! gotta love being able to avoid people :P and the rooms seemed nice in SV too so it's a good choice for me i think :smile:
Original post by Maths94
Anyone from outside of Bristol ? If so where ?

Finland
Original post by shannahb
hahaha yeah! gotta love being able to avoid people :P and the rooms seemed nice in SV too so it's a good choice for me i think :smile:

i cant wait to find out now!:smile:
Reply 264
Original post by dommorton
Yeah im doing Law LLB, there's quite a few of us :-)

Im doing law llb :smile: should be good... got two exams left then just have to wait for results :smile:
Reply 265
i cant wait to find out now!:smile:

me neither! I just want to know where I'll be living and see if I can find out who I'll be sharing with :biggrin: It's so exciting!
Reply 266
Original post by amyhelen
Im doing law llb :smile: should be good... got two exams left then just have to wait for results :smile:

Yeah the waiting is always the worst bit :-) you both staying in the student village?
Reply 267
Original post by kelly flanagan
Hello I am also starting in September :smile:

Moving to Bristol to Glenside i hope although i havent been told where i am living yet, still waiting on a reply!
Are you moving to Bristol too? Think im zone c?

xox

Have you joined the uwe student midwife 2013 cohort facebook group:biggrin:
me neither! I just want to know where I'll be living and see if I can find out who I'll be sharing with :biggrin: It's so exciting!

i really wanna know who im living with too! & get t know them. imagine how awkward the first night would be otherwise Haha!
Reply 269
i really wanna know who im living with too! & get t know them. imagine how awkward the first night would be otherwise Haha!

Oh my God yeah! And I'm really shy too! I'd hate it if I turned up and literally had NO idea who I was gonna be with..

Oh my God yeah! And I'm really shy too! I'd hate it if I turned up and literally had NO idea who I was gonna be with..

Fingers crossed we get on with our flatmates ....
Original post by Crystal Fighter

Agreed! :redface:
Reply 272

Definitely agreed!

i hope i'm with some people who've got the same hobbies and stuff as me:smile:
I bet I'll be with weirdos lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275

same here! if I'm put in a flat with loads of maths/science people I'm going to be so out of my depth! I suck at maths and sciencey type things!! They'll think I'm so stupid!
same here! if I'm put in a flat with loads of maths/science people I'm going to be so out of my depth! I suck at maths and sciencey type things!! They'll think I'm so stupid!

Why? The people who dont have similar hobbies may bring something new to your table :wink:
Reply 277
Why? The people who dont have similar hobbies may bring something new to your table :wink:

Yes but you probably wanna have some common ground to spark a conversation! "I love the Big Bang Theory!" "Oh... I don't like it... do you like Eastenders?" "Not really..." = CONVERSATION KILLER! :bored:
Original post by AaronJWade
I bet I'll be with weirdos lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh man i hope to god i'm not lol

well a mix will do! like, i'm really musical so it would suck if i didnt have 1 person there that i could jam out with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending