Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited to find out my accomodation! I applied for student village, can't wait to find out whether or not I have it now... Will post on here when I find out, will be nice to find out who my new flat mates are!!

ReputationRep:
    just got the email saying I've been offered the student village accommodation!! soooooo happy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spoz13)
    just got the email saying I've been offered the student village accommodation!! soooooo happy!!!
    Still on floor 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone else in 201? (marketgate)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kseag11)
    Still on floor 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just know that I'm flat 104 (I think if I have remembered right :P) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just know that I'm flat 104 (I think if I have remembered right :P) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah they seem to be doing Brecon floor 1. Then the 04 is your flat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kseag11)
    Ah yeah they seem to be doing Brecon floor 1. Then the 04 is your flat

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, because if I read the email right it said I was in room 3 flat 104 Brecon court. I'm confused now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh, because if I read the email right it said I was in room 3 flat 104 Brecon court. I'm confused now??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah.. i'm assuming that it's the same as many buildings; although it says 104, the 1 means floor one and the 04 means your flat number. There are several flats on each floor, so floor three will have flat 301, flat 302 etc then separate room numbers within that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCarman)
    I'm in 602 aswell! haha
    Ah woo! Have you found anybody else in 602?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklexellie)
    hello there neighbour, closest I have found yet!
    have you found anybody else yet? I've found 1 boy haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeCarman)
    I'm in 602 aswell! haha
    4 girls and 2 boys in our flat!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many flats there are per floor in Brecon Court?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else heard about student village yet?

ReputationRep:
    Flat 104 Brecon Court

ReputationRep:
    ahah alright! carroll court! looks like ill be "slumming" it for the year :dancing:

I take it nobody else has applied and got carroll court on here (by what I have gathered)?

ReputationRep:
    I got the email saying i need to log in online, but the site is going in circles when i try to create an account it says it already exists, then i try to log in, and it says i need to create an account. Wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam_CY)
    I got the email saying i need to log in online, but the site is going in circles when i try to create an account it says it already exists, then i try to log in, and it says i need to create an account. Wtf?
    might me having a couple crashes, imagine several thousand students trying to access there accomodation offer in the space of an hour on servers probabaly not built for the capacity!

give it 20 mins or so and try again a few times, if its still no good give them a ring and sort it out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam_CY)
    I got that, i just changed my password and it worked + make sure you have no spaces at the front of the user number, i had that and couldn't log in for ages because of it :/

ReputationRep:
    Carroll Court house 5 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe i tried IE instead of firefox an it worked.

Flat 512 Brecon Court get inn

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.