Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessocka)
    Yep! Which flat are you in?
    I'm in A401. You?

However, it's unlikely that I'll accept the offer as the rent is too much for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alunm-c)
    Hey I've put UWE as my firm and was wandering if anyone can help direct me as to how to apply for accommodation, I know i'm really late and so there's no campus places left but if anyone knows of any shared houses who need an extra person that'd be great, hope to hear something from somebody soon.
    You should email [email protected] for help. There's a website you're supposed to use to apply but I've forgotten it.

If money is on your mind you're better off finding private accommodation as it's a lot cheaper. I've asked about a few houseshare vacancies but chances are they are already taken. I've also looked around for places to rent so I'll probably need to find some room mates as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daviet)
    I haven't found anyone else yet. I'm studying Photography at Bower Ashton. How about you?
    I'm doing photography too!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in 104B Phoenix Court?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelaHounslow)
    any law students for uwe 2013?
    Hi! I'm doing law LLB too! (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person on here doing radiography?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajama8)
    Who is doing radiography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Are you starting september?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah are you? We have a uwe group on Facebook - find us!

ReputationRep:
    Yh I am and soo excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanewatkins)
    Im doing Foundation Engineering at UWE this year too
    I'm doing foundation engineering too, glad to have found someone on my course!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to live in 11 elfin road!
    (Original post by psl007)
    anyone near University Managed Houses 11 Elfin Road?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swinkid)
    I firmed ages agoo ( I think I literally firmed after I got back from Xmas holidays)! Doing computer science in september ! Carrol court first choice accommodation then the student village which i applied for a couple of weeks ago. :>
    Hey,

I'm also doing Computer Science in September So, I will see you around then I guess

ReputationRep:
    I had UWE as my insurance to study Radiography and so have a place! However there is no accommodation available so I'm on a waiting list is anyone else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Im going to be doing sociology but Im not going to be living there and abit worried/ nervous about how to meet people doing my course. Who else is doing sociology too?

ReputationRep:
    Hey anyone studying physiotherapy?? I can't find anyone who I'm sharing my flat with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Psychology with Sociology anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ammi938)
    I'm going to live in 11 elfin road!
    That's wicked! What's your room number on 11 elfin road?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, i'm going to be doing Psychology . I'm in Mendip Court on Franchay Campus... I've heard its where they put all the foreign students but i'm not too sure :confused:.

Sounds pathetic but I haven't been to see the university yet, I plan to go next week to stay with a friend who is currently there. Saying that i'm still buzzing!

Oh and does anybody know what date freshers week starts, and when we can get our accom keys?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyLlewellyn)
    Mulberry House, Flat 36
    Doing Radiotherapy & Oncology!!
    Anyone else in this flat?
    I am in mulberry house flat 36 too!! yeeeey!!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.