Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

driving instructor crush Watch

ok so i passed my test a few months back but my driving instructor and me have kept in touch a bit over facebook and through texts, and she always tells me really personal stuff about her life and knows loads of personal things about me now and whenever i speak to her it reminds me how much i like her and the way she talks is always really nice but not exactly flirty which makes me think she doesnt like me in the same way, but when i was having lessons she always used to hug and kiss me and she's bought me presents. also she was talking about us going on holiday last year and when i passed my test she said we would go this year instead which makes me think maybe she does like me in that way. anyway im just confused and want to know what someone outside of the situation thinks, cos another thing is we are both female and she is like 30 years older than me so i wonder if she is bored with her husband or something i dont know :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wonder if she is bored with her husband or something I don't know
    Does she wear a wedding band? If not, given that you share personal information, you could always ask her about her relationship status.

It certainly sounds like there is some sort of connection between the two of you, and it's up to you if you want to explore that further or not, but I'd do the above before anything else just to establish where things are.

(I also need to mention that not knowing your age, but a 30 year age gap and a recent driving test hinting at your being on the younger side of life, just please be careful you aren't being taken advantage of in any way. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here, but people that do take advantage of young people for whatever reason are very good at appearing like they aren't.)

ReputationRep:
    she wants to go on holiday with you? if you can persuade her to pay then i would hop on dat

(Original post by khs)
    Does she wear a wedding band? If not, given that you share personal information, you could always ask her about her relationship status.

It certainly sounds like there is some sort of connection between the two of you, and it's up to you if you want to explore that further or not, but I'd do the above before anything else just to establish where things are.

(I also need to mention that not knowing your age, but a 30 year age gap and a recent driving test hinting at your being on the younger side of life, just please be careful you aren't being taken advantage of in any way. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here, but people that do take advantage of young people for whatever reason are very good at appearing like they aren't.)
    when i first started having driving lessons she used to wear loads of rings and then i noticed she wasn't wearing them most the time including her wedding ring, i don't know exactly how to ask her something like that, tbh she will just come straight out and ask you things or tell you things but i'm not the same so not sure how im going to find the right time to ask her. but i think you're right i need to find out.
    and yes i am quite young 19 and she is 50, i don't think she is taking advantage or trying to but then im not really sure cos im not totally sure what's going on

(Original post by Albino)
    she wants to go on holiday with you? if you can persuade her to pay then i would hop on dat
    the first time she offered she said her husband would pay

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, few guys ever end up in the privileged position of screwing a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death.)
    Go for it, few guys ever end up in the privileged position of screwing a ****.
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    we are both female

well she has been texting me a little bit, but not so much as she used to, and today i drove past her and waved and she never waved back, but she was on a lesson so maybe she was concentrating and didn't notice, either that or she's ignoring me!! she looked really fed up though so i feel sorry for her :/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.