Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    oopsy! :mmm:

haha yes!! I was looking at home and we have an old cd of his and the cover is similar to this:

and now he is this:

love all the movies of his I have watched! Jatt and Juliet is deffo one of my favs! I can watch that over and over again!

ooo! I didnt know that! looking forward to it! :bhangra:
    Ahh I love Diljit! I loved him in Disco Singh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singh2)
    This page is slowly turning into speed records/moviebox record labels youtube channel...
    +1 LOL so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sachinisgod)
    +1 LOL so true
    Lool I was under the impression that this page was for 'fav' as in favorite bhangra tunes, not every single ghost produced song released by DJ *insert generic desi nickname* Turns out I was wrong!

ReputationRep:
    Lool I was under the impression that this page was for 'fav' as in favorite bhangra tunes, not every single ghost produced song released by DJ *insert generic desi nickname* Turns out I was wrong!
    Talking the guy who has only posted one track on this thread by a "DJ KSR"?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=College_Dropout;56438249]Talking the guy who has only posted one track on this thread by a "DJ KSR"?

Sorry I forgot KSR is a generic desi nickname, how many people do you know called KSR? That's besides the point, my point was that while this thread posts some good material occasionally, all that I see now are the latest releases which I could easily go to speed records/moviebox records youtube channel to see.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    True, every bhangra track from the last 10 years has been posted on this page (sometimes multiple times). I mean how can someone have 100 favourite songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Killalot)
    How have I not seen this before?!
    It's absolutely hilarious!!
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    This one.
    lmao stole this

At 0:20 ****ing hilarious at the "hoolee hoolee!" rofl, laughter is contagious. white people are so funny. Ah only in UK :nah:.

ReputationRep:
    Ngl I love B21's Darshan. I even downloaded it time ago.

ReputationRep:
    Apna Punjab Hove, by the one and only Gurdaas Mann
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cHLSWmVnTE

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezplj4mNnf4
    NEED I SAY MORE ? A CLASSIC!

ReputationRep:
    True, every bhangra track from the last 10 years has been posted on this page (sometimes multiple times). I mean how can someone have 100 favourite songs
    Like when I started getting into bhangra music 5-6 years ago stuff sounded fresh, longer I've been listening to it the more fake it seems. Only a few artists keeping it real eg tru skool/kaos productions/manni sandhu. Even zeus has used the same beat pattern for every song since zulfa! Makes me laugh when I see people on this thread posting recycled **** as their new 'favorite song'. Kudos to those actually posting punjabi anthems
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Like when I started getting into bhangra music 5-6 years ago stuff sounded fresh, longer I've been listening to it the more fake it seems. Only a few artists keeping it real eg tru skool/kaos productions/manni sandhu. Even zeus has used the same beat pattern for every song since zulfa! Makes me laugh when I see people on this thread posting recycled **** as their new 'favorite song'. Kudos to those actually posting punjabi anthems
    If I was you, if u want a new fresh way of listening to bhangra.. listen to bhangra team mixes esp GCC, nachda Sansaar and Ankhile. Such a hype way to listen even a very slow track!

ReputationRep:
    If I was you, if u want a new fresh way of listening to bhangra.. listen to bhangra team mixes esp GCC, nachda Sansaar and Ankhile. Such a hype way to listen even a very slow track!
    Cheers mate defo will give it a try, I've listened to ankhile putt panjab de's mix for this years wbbc tournament and thats was sick! You've probably heard it but if you haven't then have a listen, Ankhile did the american teams behsti this year haha
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Cheers mate defo will give it a try, I've listened to ankhile putt panjab de's mix for this years wbbc tournament and thats was sick! You've probably heard it but if you haven't then have a listen, Ankhile did the american teams behsti this year haha

LOL mate ive been in this scene for about two years now, danced at a comp myself! And i know most of the guys on the teams personally, But Ankhile's mix was just too good

ReputationRep:
    Diljit is back again!

• Welcome Squad

• Welcome Squad

(Original post by asif007)
    Diljit is back again!

niceeeeeeeee

I think all of Diljit's new songs from his film are out, Veer Vaar is also a good one^

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.