Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Chavvy kids from the estate wake me up in the morning by throwing stones at my window Watch

ReputationRep:
    For about 6 months now on and off I am awoken in the morning by the sounds of small stones hitting my bedroom window. I look outside to see what it is to find small kids aged from 5-11 had been throwing stones at my window, when they see me looking they run off laughing, they know I am asleep because my curtains are closed.
    I have approached these kids on several occasions but they must think I am stupid as they just keep denying it.
    I have knocked on their houses and spoke to the parents but they just back up their children and change the subject.

The kids think its funny but it's really starting to affect me now and wind me up, also I am always feeling very tired and sleepy due to not getting enough sleep.

what can I do about it?

ReputationRep:
    *Nelson voice*

Haa Haa!

ReputationRep:
    Stop reacting to it. It is unfortunate that their parents don't give them a better upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    I reject this as the truth on the principle of the million pound question.

ReputationRep:
    HHey maybe the citizens advice bureau? That is so annoying, as they're kids you can't do much. I've had to deal with kids like that myself. But remember their parents obviously have no values to be letting the kids do that it's not the kids fault if they're not being brought up right. Maybe try civil court for harassment?

ReputationRep:
    Stab the little ****ers to death.

That'll open their parents' eyes too.

ReputationRep:
    You need a shotgun, that should keep them away.

ReputationRep:
    This is hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    call 101 and ask the police on what they recommend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Cat)
    *Nelson voice*

Haa Haa!
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  8.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Cat)
    *Nelson voice*

Haa Haa!

Didn't you make a thread stating to be a millionaire?
    (Original post by Pigling)
    Stop reacting to it. It is unfortunate that their parents don't give them a better upbringing.
    I'd like to see you not reacting to it after being woken up constantly
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Stab the little ****ers to death.

That'll open their parents' eyes too.

I'm not that kind of person who resorts to violence

ReputationRep:
    Either call the police, or beat them at their own game!
    By that I mean open your curtains, leave them open make them think you're awake, when you confront them just smile at them and don't show that you're being affected by it, they will soon move on.

ReputationRep:
    Just stock up on some water balloons before nightfall and have you bedroom curtains closed with the lights switched off.
    But little do they know that you're lying in wait to ambush them in the nearby bushes and when they least expect it bam attack them!
    Before you know they'll be running to their mommy crying and problem solved!

Please note: This is what Solid Snake would do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seble)
    Either call the police, or beat them at their own game!
    By that I mean open your curtains, leave them open make them think you're awake, when you confront them just smile at them and don't show that you're being affected by it, they will soon move on.
    I have thought of this but my bed is near my window and as we live on the end row cars and people coming down the road can see into my room
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Just stock up on some water balloons before nightfall and have you bedroom curtains closed with the lights switched off.
    But little do they know that you're lying in wait to ambush them in the nearby bushes out and when they least expect it bam attack them!
    Before you know they'll be running to the mommy crying and problem solved!

Please note: This is what Solid Snake would do...

it is in the morning time not midnight that this happens

ReputationRep:
    Invest in a BB gun/air rifle

ReputationRep:
    OP, report them to police and they will give the parents a warning etc...

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    Defend your home with a water pistol. Tainted coloured dye just to be awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Defend your home with carrots and next time they do it bombard them with those orange sticks of wonder

ReputationRep:
    Contacting the police is an option. It's not like you haven't tried other things first (e.g. talking to the parents), so it's fair.

In the meantime, do earplugs help? I'm not saying they're the solution, but they may help you get a bit more sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Defend your home with a water pistol. Tainted coloured dye just to be awkward.
    Worst...idea...ever. A water pistol? He'd be better off using harsh language.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.