Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Chavvy kids from the estate wake me up in the morning by throwing stones at my window Watch

ReputationRep:
    Where do you live, I'll come beat some sense into those pricks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Worst...idea...ever. A water pistol? He'd be better off using harsh language.
    Surely I'm not the only one who finds wet clothes extremely annoying. And as it's fairly cold at the moment it'd be worse.

Hash language would do nothing, if anything make it worse. If the kids know it's annoying OP and they know that there aren't any repercussions then they'll do it more.

I think if they get hit in the face with a super soaker every morning they'll just move on and pester someone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kazbian)
    Contacting the police is an option. It's not like you haven't tried other things first (e.g. talking to the parents), so it's fair.

In the meantime, do earplugs help? I'm not saying they're the solution, but they may help you get a bit more sleep.

I have considered them but it'd be to risky, what if an emergency arises or a fire alarm went off and I wouldn't hear a thing, you know?

ReputationRep:
    Record them in the act? THough not sure about legal repercussions of doing so

ReputationRep:
    Just wait and throw **** at them. Or just go do it to their houses if you know who it is, then if the parents say anything because they somehow know it's you, just deny it.

ReputationRep:
    If they've been doing it for a while, you should know roughly what time it happens.
    As has been suggested, stock up on a load of water balloons, wake up ten minutes earlier than usual and ambush them from your window. Make sure to hit every single one of the little ****ers, and laugh loudly with glee as they run back to their mummies, soaked in ice cold water.

Alternatively, you could complain to the council or some kind of authoritative figure to sort out the problem and to slap (not literally) some sense into the parents?

The choice is up to you..
    (the first option is obviously more effective )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    If they've been doing it for a while, you should know roughly what time it happens.
    As has been suggested, stock up on a load of water balloons, wake up ten minutes earlier than usual and ambush them from your window. Make sure to hit every single one of the little ****ers, and laugh loudly with glee as they run back to their mummies, soaked in ice cold water.

Alternatively, you could complain to the council or some kind of authoritative figure to sort out the problem and to slap (not literally) some sense into the parents?

The choice is up to you..
    (the first option is obviously more effective )

haha

btw can't complain to council as it's private accomodation, not ocuncil
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Contact the police. They won't be arrested or anything, but they'll warn the parents and talk to the kids. If they keep doing it after that, then it'll get much more serious because you clearlly have tried to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Just stock up on some water balloons before nightfall and have you bedroom curtains closed with the lights switched off.
    But little do they know that you're lying in wait to ambush them in the nearby bushes out and when they least expect it bam attack them!
    Before you know they'll be running to the mommy crying and problem solved!

Please note: This is what Solid Snake would do...
    This!

ReputationRep:
    Invest in an air rifle/BB gun/ paintball gun stay up all night till they come them mail the little ****ers with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Konvict Muzic.)
    I'd like to see you not reacting to it after being woken up constantly
    Not going to the window/acknowledging the stone throwing/providing a reaction will rapidly address this situation. You can take it or leave it.

ReputationRep:
    This must be so annoying... Do it to them, and then when they're parents complain, mimic their replies.

My mum likes to scare kids when they do things like that :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Might sound pathetic, but call the police, it's a form of harassment. INFACT NO, get a restraining order. jhfjs;gdjfjk js i HATE chavvy children omg

ReputationRep:
    Get ya Shotgun out mate.

ReputationRep:
    If this is a genuine post then it could end up in a very serious incident. There was a tragic incident where a language lecturer in Nottingham (?) killed herself after being persecuted by the chavs next door.

ReputationRep:
    Wait by your front door and as soon as you see them start chucking stones, run out and grab the little ****s by the scruff of the neck. Then drag them back round to their houses and tell their parents exactly what you've just caught their little darlings doing.

Failing that, stay up and video them doing it and then hand the video recording over to the Police, along with the kid's addresses.

ReputationRep:
    If you have a pet dog, get the dog to chase the kids home.

ReputationRep:
    Do not assault them ... that will not help your case

Report to the police

ReputationRep:
    Put their windows through, or let their car tyres down...what am I saying...they won't have a car :/

ReputationRep:
    Set up a video camera on your windowsill maybe?
    Then show them the footage/their parents and casually drop in ... oh I think the local police station like watching videos.....
    However I think you can only legally video record your own property so if they're throwing stones from a public path or the road then I don't think you can actually record them...

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.