The Student Room Group

Chavvy kids from the estate wake me up in the morning by throwing stones at my window

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Where do you live, I'll come beat some sense into those pricks :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by thunder_chunky
Worst...idea...ever. A water pistol? He'd be better off using harsh language.

Surely I'm not the only one who finds wet clothes extremely annoying. And as it's fairly cold at the moment it'd be worse.

Hash language would do nothing, if anything make it worse. If the kids know it's annoying OP and they know that there aren't any repercussions then they'll do it more.

I think if they get hit in the face with a super soaker every morning they'll just move on and pester someone else.
Original post by Kazbian
Contacting the police is an option. It's not like you haven't tried other things first (e.g. talking to the parents), so it's fair.

In the meantime, do earplugs help? I'm not saying they're the solution, but they may help you get a bit more sleep.

I have considered them but it'd be to risky, what if an emergency arises or a fire alarm went off and I wouldn't hear a thing, you know?
Record them in the act? THough not sure about legal repercussions of doing so
Reply 24
Just wait and throw **** at them. Or just go do it to their houses if you know who it is, then if the parents say anything because they somehow know it's you, just deny it.
haha

btw can't complain to council as it's private accomodation, not ocuncil
Contact the police. They won't be arrested or anything, but they'll warn the parents and talk to the kids. If they keep doing it after that, then it'll get much more serious because you clearlly have tried to deal with it.
Original post by Solid.Snake
Just stock up on some water balloons before nightfall and have you bedroom curtains closed with the lights switched off.
But little do they know that you're lying in wait to ambush them in the nearby bushes out and when they least expect it bam attack them!
Before you know they'll be running to the mommy crying and problem solved! :biggrin:

Please note: This is what Solid Snake would do...

This!
Reply 28
Invest in an air rifle/BB gun/ paintball gun stay up all night till they come them mail the little ****ers with it :colone:
Reply 29
Original post by Konvict Muzic.

I'd like to see you not reacting to it after being woken up constantly

Not going to the window/acknowledging the stone throwing/providing a reaction will rapidly address this situation. You can take it or leave it.
This must be so annoying... Do it to them, and then when they're parents complain, mimic their replies.

My mum likes to scare kids when they do things like that :teehee:
Reply 31
Might sound pathetic, but call the police, it's a form of harassment. INFACT NO, get a restraining order. jhfjs;gdjfjk js i HATE chavvy children omg
Get ya Shotgun out mate.
Reply 33
If this is a genuine post then it could end up in a very serious incident. There was a tragic incident where a language lecturer in Nottingham (?) killed herself after being persecuted by the chavs next door.
Wait by your front door and as soon as you see them start chucking stones, run out and grab the little ****s by the scruff of the neck. Then drag them back round to their houses and tell their parents exactly what you've just caught their little darlings doing.

Failing that, stay up and video them doing it and then hand the video recording over to the Police, along with the kid's addresses.
If you have a pet dog, get the dog to chase the kids home.
Do not assault them ... that will not help your case

Report to the police
Reply 37
Put their windows through, or let their car tyres down...what am I saying...they won't have a car :/
Set up a video camera on your windowsill maybe?
Then show them the footage/their parents and casually drop in ... oh I think the local police station like watching videos.....
However I think you can only legally video record your own property so if they're throwing stones from a public path or the road then I don't think you can actually record them...
Ask morrisons where they get their cardboard cutouts of the police from and have one of them in your bedroom windows, then sneak below the window and pull the curtains open without being seen, that might scare them off a bit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending