Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yes 4 out of 6 exams over and the 2 left are much nicer so back to watching tennis
    Trying to catch up on all that has happened....feel really sad for Monfils I mean that match was just his for the taking
    I think Rafa looks a bit frazzled and also a bit frustrated with the rain and scheduling, I expect as we get further in he will start playing better, it is possible that he is nervous I mean since his comeback we have been hearing how he should not be favorite and that he really is not playing at his best etc and then he has this run of like 8 finals or something is the favourite for RG for most people so he can't really play the underdog back from injury thing any more and he knows everyone expects him to win
    who is he playing next?
    First match I will be watching of this years RG but really conflicted between watching dimitrov and djokovic or warinka vs Janowicz(who are 1 set all at the moment)

As for my (most likely completely off the mark) prediction for Dimitrov vs Djokovic I think Djokovic in 4 just don't think Dimitrov has the physical fitness to beat Djokovic in a best of 5 set match...

ReputationRep:
    Come on Dimi ii Trov. Baby Federer!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nole! Break in the very first game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Nole! Break in the very first game!
    Nole playing too good surely he win today. Why man?

ReputationRep:
    Isner 2-0 up in 5th set against Haas has come back from 2 sets to love down for second consecutive match and saved a ton of match points...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Nole playing too good surely he win today. Why man?
    He's not playing that well but he's not having to.

This is painful to watch.

ReputationRep:
    That was brilliant from Dimitrov

Follows it up with what he has been doing for most of this set playing really average, ton of errors and keeps on going to Djokovic's backhand really needs to step up his level if he wants to trouble Djokovic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    He's not playing that well but he's not having to.

This is painful to watch.
    Am not watching this, need you guys to keep me updated ive had enuff first set was bag of you know what
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Am not watching this, need you guys to keep me updated ive had enuff first set was bag of you know what
    Put it this way, at this stage he's backing my claim that only Tomic has real hope for the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Put it this way, at this stage he's backing my claim that only Tomic has real hope for the future.
    Where is Tomic? very disappointing from dimitrova.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    See - I told you it would be Djoko in 3! Dimitrov is not the complete package in the Slams yet. And Novak is really in a hurry here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    See - I told you it would be Djoko in 3! Dimitrov is not the complete package in the Slams yet. And Novak is really in a hurry here
    Why does this always happen to me? Everybody i support they all flop why?...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Retired with injury.

He's crap on clay though anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Why does this always happen to me? Everybody i support they all flop why?...
    Because they are usually playing Djokovic.

ReputationRep:
    As I thought, Djokovic-Dimitrov turned out to be overhyped. Novak has embarassed Dimitrov today. Absolute clinic from him.

ReputationRep:
    So happy for Haas, but you have to feel for Isner

As for Dimitrov wow am stunned at how he has played today..

Raonic also out early, Janowicz could not build on his chances against Wawrinka who was playing really well and Tomic out with injury, Goffin stayed with Djokovic from what I can gather in the 1st set but then started falling away

Out of all of them agree with Rakas Tomic has the potential to really do something in the GS he already has done before as well, just needs to get his off court stuff sorted and his attitude

ReputationRep:
    There we go! Djokovic through in 3 easy sets, and he's blasted out a warning to the rest of his half of the draw.

ReputationRep:
    WTF! Djokovic had MTO for a shoulder injury. He can't get injured, he has to stay fit. Who will beat Rafa otherwise and how will Federer win?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    WTF! Djokovic had MTO for a shoulder injury. He can't get injured, he has to stay fit. Who will beat Rafa otherwise and how will Federer win?
    He's OK don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Really are you serious djokovic has shoulder injury?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.