Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, he hasn't.

ReputationRep:

Come on Ferrer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    He's won it already....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No he hasn't, his result there is the final last year.

ReputationRep:
    I need to take a breather after this fascinating match.

ReputationRep:
    wow Djokovic really went away in that game really think the overhead errors just broke him but congrats to rafa played like the king of clay but feel sorry for novak he was soo close and i wonder how long it will take him to recover from this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Nadal should just lob every ball. Djokovic's overheads are worse than his baseline shots.
    VERY SMART IMO. gOOD OBSERVATION, nADAL STARTED TO DO THIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usamakhanlodhi)
    wow Djokovic really went away in that game really think the overhead errors just broke him but congrats to rafa played like the king of clay but feel sorry for novak he was soo close and i wonder how long it will take him to recover from this

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Novak does not lose many 5 set-matches (neither does Rafa tbh, but he'd lost his last 2 prior to this).

He'll be sad/upset, but I think he'll be back to his best after Wimbledon in the hard court swing.

ReputationRep:
    I think Novak used up too much energy arguing with the umpire in the 5th set at each change of ends. I think he wanted the court to be watered because the baseline was too slippery, but it threw him off in that final game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    He's won it already....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...gles_champions

Where do you see his name in the champion's side?

Troll!

ReputationRep:
    As my final comment before we turn to Tsonga vs Ferrer, I have to admit I never thought Nadal would win once it went to 5, but he has demonstrated just how great he is on this surface, even when he was reasonably close to losing. When will be the next time they face off in a Grand Slam outside of RG?

ReputationRep:
    UB1 won't be committing suicide now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Stupid Djokovic, he could have won that Ub1 is gonna be even more insufferable now haha

say what ?

ReputationRep:
    But a huge shout out to djokovich, he is a fantastic player. Probably among the best of all time.

ReputationRep:
    @SiClancy 10m
    Rafa Nadal was out for 8 months, has played 9 tournaments since coming back & made the final in all 9. Interesting.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scapepower)
    say what ?

Soderling did :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...gles_champions

Where do you see his name in the champion's side?

Troll!
    Troll?! :cry2:

I just forgot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Stupid Djokovic, he could have won that Ub1 is gonna be even more insufferable now haha
    Shut up for gods sake. OMG! YES! CANT STOP LAUGHING. I mean My exam went perfect i was smiling at how easy it was and Nadal didnt disappoint. Awww 8 French open titles. Yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Shut up for gods sake. OMG! YES! CANT STOP LAUGHING. I mean My exam went perfect i was smiling at how easy it was and Nadal didnt disappoint. Awww 8 French open titles. Yes!
    So the suicide plans are not on the forefront of your mind at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Awww 8 French open titles. Yes!
    Not yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    So the suicide plans are not on the forefront of your mind at the moment.
    Aye, I dont know what to be happy about the exam or Nadal? Am in dilemma here.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.