Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Wow what's going on here?

ReputationRep:
    What is going on? Protesters with banners now with flares.

ReputationRep:
    Nice takedown tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember Jimmy Jump?

ReputationRep:
    Security is a lot better than in Seles' day.

ReputationRep:
    Most exciting part of this match so far...

ReputationRep:
    The protesters and the flares have been the most entertaining thing about this final

ReputationRep:
    Jesus haha this is odd :laugh:

(Original post by doggyfizzel)
    Is that even worth it considering outside events, Nadal injury or such.

This is pretty much like Murray against the top players a couple of years ago, really just lacks the offensive weapons to hurt a player like Nadal. Nadal has still got a couple of gears to go up if need be, Ferrer really hasn't.
    Yeah probably not but I mean its a pretty straightforward profit haha

ReputationRep:
    Is that even worth it considering outside events, Nadal injury or such.

This is pretty much like Murray against the top players a couple of years ago, really just lacks the offensive weapons to hurt a player like Nadal. Nadal has still got a couple of gears to go up if need be, Ferrer really hasn't.
    An injury would be a void bet, so you'd get the money back.

ReputationRep:
    Just shows the difference in quality between the likes of Nadal, Djokovic etc and everyone else really.

ReputationRep:
    Whoever those people were, they certainly rattled Rafa a little.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised seems that has distracted Nadal back. Silly ****er.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Wow what's going on here?
    If i see that guy on road he's gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    The protesters and the flares have been the most entertaining thing about this final
    Protesters They nearly attacked Rafa:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Never mind - Nadal gets the set anyway. And the security were much better this time. The 2009 final incident could have been much more serious.

ReputationRep:
    Weird end to the second set. Those protesters were ****ing stupid - wrong time, wrong place. The RG security was amazing thankfully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    An injury would be a void bet, so you'd get the money back.
    I mean not necessarily a retirement, but if someone rolls and ankle or pulls something, I'd imagine they would solider on through the final but not quite the same prospect you bet on.

I at least had a bit of respect for the first protesters, using the event to get publicity for a worthy cause, the other guy what was the point in that?

ReputationRep:
    Really good work from the security men, doing their jobs properly unlike in some sports! This is a cruise as well for Rafa, you can tell Ferrer knows there's nothing here for him.

ReputationRep:
    This is so frustrating. The very thing I didn't want to see is happening. Ferrer's losing the exact same way he always loses. Lose differently; that's all I ask.

ReputationRep:
    I mean not necessarily a retirement, but if someone rolls and ankle or pulls something, I'd imagine they would solider on through the final but not quite the same prospect you bet on.

I at least had a bit of respect for the first protesters, using the event to get publicity for a worthy cause, the other guy what was the point in that?
    Good point. I had money on Coria all those years ago and he was injured but carried on and lost

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.