The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prendah
Murray trains in Miami a lot, so surely the conditions must be better suited to him than Indian wells.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I read an interview with him in the paper saying he knows Miami a lot so the conditions should play to his strengths/what he's familiar with
Reply 321
Original post by Prendah
Murray trains in Miami a lot, so surely the conditions must be better suited to him than Indian wells.

Posted from TSR Mobile

djoker to win murray in the final.
Reply 322
Original post by Sirocco11
ROFLMAO at One Hit Wonder Rosol. He should stick to challengers.

I've got Murray down to win Miami but with Djokovic in this form it will take another mighty performance to beat him like in Indian Wells.

LOL, yeah Rosol will be living on that 'epic' at Wimbledon against Nadal for the rest of his career, i won't deny how great he played, he deserved the win but he's done nothing significant or relevant in Singles since then.

I still have Andy making the final in my draw picks, he seems to do well in Miami so i won't look at his IW result too much, IW hasn't been that great for him in recent years but he has great results in Miami!

This was posted from my phone
Reply 323
Original post by ubi1

Maybe, i just hope it's better than their last Miami final.

Original post by ubi1

That's what I went for at the start of the tournament.
ROFLMAO at One Hit Wonder Rosol. He should stick to challengers.

I've got Murray down to win Miami but with Djokovic in this form it will take another mighty performance to beat him like in Indian Wells.

I got negged for this - is there a butthurt Rosol fan lurking around? Djokovic forced him to eat his breadstick. :tongue:
Reply 326
I got negged for this - is there a butthurt Rosol fan lurking around? Djokovic forced him to eat his breadstick. :tongue:

Lifelong Rosol fans are hurt.
Reply 327
Original post by Natty.B
Maybe, i just hope it's better than their last Miami final.

Obviously i want murray to win so djoker loses ranking points as he won miami last year but i dont think murray is on good form to beat djoker
Original post by Prendah
Lifelong Rosol fans are hurt.

Yeah, lifelong since he beat Nadal at Wimbledon. :tongue:
Reply 329
Yeah, lifelong since he beat Nadal at Wimbledon. :tongue:

Which match did Nadal get injured in?
not a great first set, but murray takes it :smile: tomic just looks like he cant be asked after the first couple of games :lolwut:
Reply 331
Surprised Nadal withdrew from Miami, one of the biggest clay-court tournaments on tour.

Fingers crossed Nadal will be ready to topple clay-court powerhouses Dodig, Gimeno-Traver, Granollers and Giraldo in Barcelona. Vamos.
Disappointing from Tomic, really think he's got the potential to become a great player if he sorts his mentality out.
very comfortable win for murray :smile: tomic was just awful, looked like he was disinterested most of the match, duno what all the hype is about this guy..
Reply 334
Does any one else hate Azarenka's arrogance and is glad that she withdrew?

I honestly cannot stand her.

Great matches today with Murray and Tsonga. Enjoyed most of the matches today.
Original post by Decerto

Yeah I'm not a huge fan myself, seems arrogant and obviously there's the 'noise' issue too :/
Original post by ubi1
Which match did Nadal get injured in?

Sorry, what? Unless you're saying Rafa was injured in the match (he wasn't) that's a bit of a non-sequitur question.
Reply 337
Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Yeah I'm not a huge fan myself, seems arrogant and obviously there's the 'noise' issue too :/

The grunting is terrible. I really do hope Serena crushes her next time they meet. It seems that she sometimes thinks she is on Serena's level, when in reality, she is not.
Original post by Decerto

I've said several times in this thread how much I dislike Azarenka, she's a thoroughly dislikeable person, an annoying player and a brazen cheater.
Original post by Decerto
The grunting is terrible. I really do hope Serena crushes her next time they meet. It seems that she sometimes thinks she is on Serena's level, when in reality, she is not.

Thinking the opposite, though true, would be pointless.

Latest