The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Original post by Chief Wiggum

I wish the Big Four make a film how epic would that be. I'd actually go cinema to watch it.

Now that would be a watch!
Reply 3642
Original post by hskjlclcn
Now that would be a watch!

Man why cant they make a movie they'll make millions easy.
Reply 3643

Kim is sexy. :tongue:
Reply 3644
Original post by Roger1
Kim is sexy. :tongue:

I wonder where you been looking at?:wink:
Reply 3645
"The fittest guy on tour is also the most injured but his injuries don't last long or have lingering effects.
because he is the most fit even though he plays the most physical grinding style with the most power.
and never gets injured or tired except for when he gets injured but never injured for long".
The author of these words claims it makes no sense, can anyone here explain this?
The Andy Murray documentary has started. Seems nice so far - Nadal says he has a lovely personality. Lots of children love him and think he's amazing. He is popular with animals.
Reply 3647
Predictions of ESPN experts.

http://espn.go.com/sports/tennis/picks/_/tournament/14

No one picked Federer to defend his crown. :eek:
Original post by Roger1

Considering the draw, I'm not surprised. I hope he proves the experts wrong again - my heart says Federer/Murray for the title, my head says Murray/Djokovic. Anyway, he's on at 1pm tomorrow, and we'll see how well he plays.
Nadal is on at around 3pm (and after) and Muzza should be starting to play at around 6pm assuming they stick to schedule.
Remembering where Murray has come from with the whole dunblane event is unbelievable. You can see how much it affects him still.
Pretty awesome to hear how great friends Rafa and Murray are. To put aside friendship to have some of the most epic matches in the past few years is incredible.

Andy tearing up over recollecting Dunblance massacre, an incredibly sensitive area for him to speak about, understandably.
Original post by Roger1

Federer has to go through Nadal and Murray to win (IMO he would beat Djokovic relatively easily) which he can do if he plays out of his mind but I doubt he can do it.

What I can't believe is that so many of them picked Djokovic
Reply 3652
What I can't believe is that only one of them picked Fed as having the toughest path, whereas Ferrer and JMDP had two votes each. What a joke!
Reply 3653
Original post by Krish4791
Considering the draw, I'm not surprised. I hope he proves the experts wrong again - my heart says Federer/Murray for the title, my head says Murray/Djokovic. Anyway, he's on at 1pm tomorrow, and we'll see how well he plays.
Nadal is on at around 3pm (and after) and Muzza should be starting to play at around 6pm assuming they stick to schedule.

Tomorrow should be good as 3 of the Big Four are playing. Haven't seen Nadal play on Grass since 1 year. The wait is finally over.:wink:
Reply 3654
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Federer has to go through Nadal and Murray to win (IMO he would beat Djokovic relatively easily) which he can do if he plays out of his mind but I doubt he can do it.

What I can't believe is that so many of them picked Djokovic

I can understand why they picked Joker to win because of his easy draw he will have advantage over who ever he plays from Fed, Murray and Nadal, as they will be drained from their Quarters and semi final matches.
Get ready people - another fortnight of tennis at SW19 is almost here...
Haha Nadal and his cheeky texts to Murray :tongue:
Original post by hskjlclcn
Haha Nadal and his cheeky texts to Murray :tongue:

I heard that story a while ago and it still makes me laugh. :biggrin:
Reply 3658
Original post by Krish4791
Get ready people - another fortnight of tennis at SW19 is almost here...

My exams finish on Tuesday, 2 weeks of nothing but tennis. :colone:
Wimbledon woohooooo

Latest