Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    I really do feel for the guy who did all of those rankings possibilities in this thread yesterday.
    Same here! I'm sure he had a scenario with Darcis rising crazily up the rankings though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Time to call the ambulance?
    Call the ambulance is there cure to decapitation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    What's Murrays record against Djokovic and Federer?
    Fed: up 11-9, Nole: down 11-7

ReputationRep:
    Happy with the result, maybe it'll stop the British ass licking of nadal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    I just hope Rafa doesn't go missing for the rest of the year.
    Don't worry you havent seen the last of Rafa yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheInvincibles14)
    What's Murrays record against Djokovic and Federer?
    Don't know about the records but I'm just replying to say I don't think Djokovic will be a problem for Murray at all on grass. I'm really worried about Fed but if he overcomes that then I'm sure the title is his.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    One year
    TBF, he at least made it past Round One last time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Don't know about the records but I'm just replying to say I don't think Djokovic will be a problem for Murray at all on grass. I'm really worried about Fed but if he overcomes that then I'm sure the title is his.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, Andy has his best chance ever this year, no question.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the favourite for the title now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    Who's the favourite for the title now?
    Darcis.

ReputationRep:
    Notice James Ward is locked in a tight match against Mr Roddick conqueror! We could do with a British player through.

However the time has come for a match between two of my favourites from different eras - Hewitt & Stan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Yes, Andy has his best chance ever this year, no question.
    It all depends on Fed now. If he plays his best tennis, there is not a single player left in the draw who can beat him on grass. He is the grass GOAT for a reason.

Edit: Why neg me for stating a fact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    It all depends on Fed now. If he plays his best tennis, there is not a single player left in the draw who can beat him on grass. He is the grass GOAT for a reason.
    I will now personally be supporting Del Potro. COME ON DELPO.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously - Nadal out early again?! Well, Federer and Murray must be loving this. Nadal's downfall in this match was a combination of 3 factors:

1. His knee acting up.
    2. Darcis playing outrageously well
    3. Nadal's general inability to get off to a good start in the 1st round of a Slam. He got away with it at RG, it has cost him dearly here.

The most hilarious thing now is that he drops ranking points - just when we all thought he couldn't possibly lose any more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    I will now personally be supporting Del Potro. COME ON DELPO.
    Would be great if he takes out Nole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Seriously - Nadal out early again?! Well, Federer and Murray must be loving this. Nadal's downfall in this match was a combination of 3 factors:

1. His knee acting up.
    2. Darcis playing outrageously well
    3. Nadal's general inability to get off to a good start in the 1st round of a Slam. He got away with it at RG, it has cost him dearly here.

The most hilarious thing now is that he drops ranking points - just when we all thought he couldn't possibly lose any more!
    oNLY 45 POINTS. Nadal is now focusing on US OPEN HES GOING TO WIN THE US OPEN TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS EARLY ROUND loss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    oNLY 45 POINTS. Nadal is now focusing on US OPEN HES GOING TO WIN THE US OPEN TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS EARLY ROUND loss.
    If his knees can't deal with grass how can they deal with hard?

ReputationRep:
    Djokovic will win Wimby without dropping a set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Yeah maybe, I just hope he's ok - he actually did not look great with that knee today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    If Nadal wins the US Open I will eat this hat
    Attached Images

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.