The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheInvincibles14
What's Murrays record against Djokovic and Federer?

Fed: up 11-9, Nole: down 11-7
Happy with the result, maybe it'll stop the British ass licking of nadal
Reply 3782
Original post by Roger1
I just hope Rafa doesn't go missing for the rest of the year.

Don't worry you havent seen the last of Rafa yet.:frown:
Reply 3783
Original post by TheInvincibles14
What's Murrays record against Djokovic and Federer?

Don't know about the records but I'm just replying to say I don't think Djokovic will be a problem for Murray at all on grass. I'm really worried about Fed but if he overcomes that then I'm sure the title is his.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Multitalented me
One year :tongue:

TBF, he at least made it past Round One last time!
Original post by Skkc16
Don't know about the records but I'm just replying to say I don't think Djokovic will be a problem for Murray at all on grass. I'm really worried about Fed but if he overcomes that then I'm sure the title is his.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, Andy has his best chance ever this year, no question.
Reply 3786
Who's the favourite for the title now?
Reply 3787
Original post by lizzy95
Who's the favourite for the title now?

Darcis.
Notice James Ward is locked in a tight match against Mr Roddick conqueror! We could do with a British player through.

However the time has come for a match between two of my favourites from different eras - Hewitt & Stan :biggrin:
Reply 3789
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Yes, Andy has his best chance ever this year, no question.

It all depends on Fed now. If he plays his best tennis, there is not a single player left in the draw who can beat him on grass. He is the grass GOAT for a reason.

Edit: Why neg me for stating a fact?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3790
Original post by Roger1
It all depends on Fed now. If he plays his best tennis, there is not a single player left in the draw who can beat him on grass. He is the grass GOAT for a reason.

I will now personally be supporting Del Potro. COME ON DELPO.
Seriously - Nadal out early again?! Well, Federer and Murray must be loving this. Nadal's downfall in this match was a combination of 3 factors:

1. His knee acting up.
2. Darcis playing outrageously well
3. Nadal's general inability to get off to a good start in the 1st round of a Slam. He got away with it at RG, it has cost him dearly here.

The most hilarious thing now is that he drops ranking points - just when we all thought he couldn't possibly lose any more!
Reply 3792
Original post by ubi1
I will now personally be supporting Del Potro. COME ON DELPO.

Would be great if he takes out Nole.
Reply 3793
Original post by Krish4791
Seriously - Nadal out early again?! Well, Federer and Murray must be loving this. Nadal's downfall in this match was a combination of 3 factors:

1. His knee acting up.
3. Nadal's general inability to get off to a good start in the 1st round of a Slam. He got away with it at RG, it has cost him dearly here.

The most hilarious thing now is that he drops ranking points - just when we all thought he couldn't possibly lose any more!

oNLY 45 POINTS. Nadal is now focusing on US OPEN HES GOING TO WIN THE US OPEN TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS EARLY ROUND loss.
Reply 3794
Original post by ubi1
oNLY 45 POINTS. Nadal is now focusing on US OPEN HES GOING TO WIN THE US OPEN TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS EARLY ROUND loss.

If his knees can't deal with grass how can they deal with hard?
Djokovic will win Wimby without dropping a set
Original post by ubi1

Yeah maybe, I just hope he's ok - he actually did not look great with that knee today.
Original post by ubi1

If Nadal wins the US Open I will eat this hat
Original post by ubi1

Did something funny happen to your caps lock?
Original post by Krish4791

1. His knee acting up.

Hilarious. I refuse to believe his knee is acting up, it only comes as an excuse when he loses unexpectedly. He was just not good enough today.

Latest