Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Bouchard vs ivanovic, very easy on the eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Great save from Hewitt. I think most neutrals and his fans would love it if he was rewarded with a match on center court.

ReputationRep:
    That's the way uhuh uhuh we like it Mr Hewitt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashnard)
    Not anymore. I expected his level to dip but it just hasn't happened. I really need to stop making these tennis predictions.
    On the other hand, Hewitt has just got back into it. You could still be proved correct.

ReputationRep:
    Sharapova's draw becomes even more of a joke now that Vika is out. All the people capable of causing an upset and good grass court players are on Serena's side eg Lisicki, Kerber, Aga etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not much hope for Hewitt now, 4-1 down in the fourth...

ReputationRep:
    Well, that was entertaining. Who's on next?

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is going on Cilic has pulled out as well. Paire is the highest seed in The rafa eighth of the draw. If there was ever a chance for a player to make a run now it is!

ReputationRep:
    Cilic has withdrawn as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Hewitt just isn't the same player, but take nothing away from Brown, who played some dynamic tennis.

Reminds me a little of Monflis, (the movement).

ReputationRep:
    So Dusty triumphs over Rusty. He faces Adrian Mannarino in the third round (ranked 111), so a potential fourth round will not be out of the question for him. Actually, that eighth of the draw is completely open now -- either Paire, Mannarino, Robert, Kubot, or Brown will go onto the QFs.

ReputationRep:
    Cilic has withdrawn too now, what is going on!?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Cilic has withdrawn too now, what is going on!?
    And Stephanek.

ReputationRep:
    The All England Club need to sort out the grass, at this rate no one will be left!

ReputationRep:
    Robson just smashed Stosur in the throat with a return to go a break up in her doubles match. Cheeky. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Robson just smashed Stosur in the throat with a return to go a break up in her doubles match. Cheeky. :cool:
    Almost literally cutthroat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    The All England Club need to sort out the grass, at this rate no one will be left!
    Perhaps they should all try to watch Federer and how fluently he moves on grass. He never slips.

ReputationRep:
    Tsonga getting taped as well. This has to be one of the worst tournaments in terms of upsets and injuries.

ReputationRep:
    The list of players I was supporting in this tournament left in decreases and decreases by the moment.

Wawrinka, Nadal, Gasquet, Hewitt, Mahut & Cilic. And my most realistic challenger Tsonga is now hobbling too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    As a Hewitt fan this is disappointing but hats off to Brown who has been so refreshing.

And yet again a Nadal conqueror leaves straight after beating him, this time before even playing!
    And yet again a Nadal conqueror leaves straight after beating him, this time before even playing!:woohoo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.