TSR Tennis Society III Watch

ReputationRep:
    Gulbis to be year end no 1.

ReputationRep:
    What's so important about 10k posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    What's so important about 10k posts?
    I think TSR policy is to close threads at 10k posts.
    In!

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for tonight, I don't mind whether Delpo breaks his duck or Nadal continues this astonishing comeback

And woo to thread 2!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Can't wait for tonight, I don't mind whether Delpo breaks his duck or Nadal continues this astonishing comeback

And woo to thread 2!! :eek:
    You do know if rafa wins tonight he has a chance of having the biggest streak on all surfaces

ReputationRep:
    Another thread woo

Exciting tennis ahead!

ReputationRep:
    1 more hour till the final cant wait

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Nadal on winning Indian Wells 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Congrats Nadal on winning Indian Wells 2013.
    Lol imagine he actually doesn't win del potro is on fine form at the moment more like hes on fire look who hes beaten to come to the final i wouldnt be too surprised if delpo wins today, however i do want nadal to carry this form on as he has great chance of having a good match win-streak this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    1 more hour till the final cant wait
    2 hours, it's at 9pm UK time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kado)
    2 hours, it's at 9pm UK time.
    isnt it GMT +1

ReputationRep:
    I generally have a feeling Del Potro will beat Nadal. It just seems Del Potro seems to be riding a wave of great form recently. It'd be impressive if he managed to beat Murray, Novak and Nadal in the same tournament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I generally have a feeling Del Potro will beat Nadal. It just seems Del Potro seems to be riding a wave of great form recently. It'd be impressive if he managed to beat Murray, Novak and Nadal in the same tournament.
    Even if nadal loses today after clay masters and RG he will still be on 30 match winning streak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Even if nadal loses today after clay masters and RG he will still be on 30 match winning streak
    Its not a forgone conclusion he will win the clay masters and RG. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Its not a forgone conclusion he will win the clay masters and RG. :rolleyes:
    :eek: Your trying to say hes not going to win clay masters and RG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    :eek: Your trying to say hes not going to win clay masters and RG
    It's a possibility, that's what he's saying. Rafa's a God on the surface but as long as Djokovic is around there is always the potential that he can finally top Rafa at Roland Garros.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashnard)
    He can substantiate this today but glad Djokovic is not so arrogant any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashnard)
    back then djokovic was too immature now he has matured and as for nadal hes always a nice sportsman and that last bit made me laugh haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sirocco11)
    It's a possibility, that's what he's saying. Rafa's a God on the surface but as long as Djokovic is around there is always the potential that he can finally top Rafa at Roland Garros.
    Its unlikely when Rafa gets back to 100% = NO THREATS ON CLAY

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.