Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Nadal has never won WTF but federer has never won Olymic gold nadal has the career golden slam fed doesnt, also nadal has couple years to win the WTF am sure he can do it this year.
    But isn't the WTF harder to win than the Olympics as you are facing the top 8 in the world while Olympics is more like a Masters?

Also Is it really important if Nadal topples Federers records? I mean in my opinion it does not matter who goes down as the greatest that much. Also even if Nadal does win 17 plus Grand slams etc most people will still consider Federer the GOAT

Also I think just because Nadal has made a triumphant return doesn't mean his underlying health problems are gone, you are operating on the assumption that Nadal will have enough years to win everything but I mean his knees will most likely sideline him in the future as well becaus eh is playing style is still as aggressive as ever and these things don't just disappear. So he will probably retire at a much younger age than say Federer and he will start his relative decline as well in the next few years

Finally sorry to hear about your laptop:console: did you get a warranty with the laptop, as if it happened so soon after you got it then most likely it was faulty and they will exchange/ repair it for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)

Flipkens reaction makes it even better.
    That was brilliant :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a poor performance from Djokovic, would have to say that the title is Murray's for the taking now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Sounds like a poor performance from Djokovic, would have to say that the title is Murray's for the taking now.
    If Murray does win, he becomes No. 2 in the world, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decerto)
    If Murray does win, he becomes No. 2 in the world, right?
    Yeah, the title is definitely his to lose now.

ReputationRep:
    Take it back to the shop, explain the situation and ask them what they can do.

If they can do nothing, take it to a PC repairs shop (it may cost though).
    i ordered it from laptopsdirect i think the delievery might have damaged the cables inside somehow i have my 1 year warranty how do i use it? its only been 2 days since it came in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usamakhanlodhi)
    But isn't the WTF harder to win than the Olympics as you are facing the top 8 in the world while Olympics is more like a Masters?

Also Is it really important if Nadal topples Federers records? I mean in my opinion it does not matter who goes down as the greatest that much. Also even if Nadal does win 17 plus Grand slams etc most people will still consider Federer the GOAT

Also I think just because Nadal has made a triumphant return doesn't mean his underlying health problems are gone, you are operating on the assumption that Nadal will have enough years to win everything but I mean his knees will most likely sideline him in the future as well becaus eh is playing style is still as aggressive as ever and these things don't just disappear. So he will probably retire at a much younger age than say Federer and he will start his relative decline as well in the next few years

Finally sorry to hear about your laptop:console: did you get a warranty with the laptop, as if it happened so soon after you got it then most likely it was faulty and they will exchange/ repair it for you
    "Olympics is the most important event" Obviously you rather win Olympic Gold then a WTF title However il speak about this later as i have a headacke i dont know what to do my brand new laptop came in I installed microsoft then after 1 hour of use the screen messed up. Possibly due to bad delivery damaging the cables inside?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Yeah, the title is definitely his to lose now.
    I wanted Delpo to win but hes gone and Novak was the only Major threat for murray now hes gone This should be comfortable for murray to win this Miami Title as there is no Nadal,Federer,novak,delpo to face in the final.

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo new thread! Just realised :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justanotherindigo)
    Woohoo new thread! Just realised :rolleyes:
    Haha lol finally you realised.

ReputationRep:
    Got some good news i rang the technical advice thing and they said they'll send someone to pick up the faulty laptop and send me a replacement in the upcoming few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    i ordered it from laptopsdirect i think the delievery might have damaged the cables inside somehow i have my 1 year warranty how do i use it? its only been 2 days since it came in
    Phone them up and speak to them about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    That was brilliant :clap2:
    It was a good shot. Radwanska is playing well, but I think she needs to be more aggresive, definitely to pose a risk to the top three and to eventually win a grand slam.

ReputationRep:
    Phone them up and speak to them about it?
    yh thats what i did i think you missed my previous post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    yh thats what i did i think you missed my previous post.
    Oh. :facepalm:

I hope the new one works well for you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. :facepalm:

I hope the new one works well for you.
    Imagine i get struck with Bad KARMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Haha lol finally you realised.
    I know I need to catch up! I'm so behind on tennis, I haven't watched it ever since the Austrailan Open final :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Good win for sharapova earlier vs errani, was a good battle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallguy)
    Good win for sharapova earlier vs errani, was a good battle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Her forehand was wild, needs to get that in check if she wants to get to the final.

ReputationRep:
    murray into the semis strange match that

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.