The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love Delpo, I really do. But Novak, he's something else.
aww :frown:
Yes Djokovic :woo:

Well played though Del Po :congrats:
Reply 5423
Great game, both of them are incredible players :smile:
Reply 5424
Delpo leaves with his head high... what a player he is. Will win multiple slams by the end of his career.

But Djokovic is like a brick wall. Too good. :congrats:
Wish there was a rematch lol
Reply 5426
Incredible match. Well done Nole and DelPo
That was amazing
I actually think Delpo was the better player ... but hey ho. :redface:
Djokovic wins it 7-5 4-6 7-6 6-7 6-3

Now let's have Murray into the final to have the top 2 players battle it out in a (hopefully) epic final!
Reply 5430
Original post by Maid Marian
I actually think Delpo was the better player ... but hey ho. :redface:

Please not this bs again. Whoever wins a 5 set match was the better player on the day, which is djokovic in this case. Delpo ran him close, but didn't have enough at the end.
Original post by Xotol
Please not this bs again. Whoever wins a 5 set match was the better player on the day, which is djokovic in this case. Delpo ran him close, but didn't have enough at the end.

Nahh, I think Delpo had some better shots than Djokovic and fought more for it. :redface:
Comisserations to Delpo. Fantastic effort. Some of his groundstrokes today were unbelievable.
It was quite a match! Now just got to see if Murray can get through to the final to play Djokovic now! :biggrin:
Predicting Murray to win 6-4 7-6 7-6 with a break in the first game of the match
I only saw it from the end of the fourth set :frown:
Murray to win:
7-5
4-6
6-3
6-4
Reply 5437
Don't think I have much energy left to watch Murray. The best match I've seen live.
One of the best matches I have ever seen and personally thought it was slightly better than the Djokovic Nadal Australian final. Does anyone agree?

Really felt for Del potro he just kept coming back but Djokovic really is the man of steel

Would love to see the rematch between these two at the us open:-)
Andy looks short next to him!

Latest