Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgwktm)
    does anyone know when the Montreal draws are released?
    Should be released late tonight
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Should be released late tonight
    right thanks

ReputationRep:
    With Federer not having enough practice with his new racket, I'm 100% sure he'll show up at Cincinnati and the US Open with his old racket, which isn't really a bad thing, considering that he was abysmal with his new stick at Hamburg and Gstaad.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I just hope Fed avoids Murray, Djokovic, Del Potro and Nadal, a loss to these would further damage his confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I just hope Fed avoids Murray, Djokovic, Del Potro and Nadal, a loss to these would further damage his confidence.
    So basically you want him to draw Ferrer?

ReputationRep:
    At this point I think federer would fall to the human wall that is ferrer. Error galore on his behalf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    So basically you want him to draw Ferrer?
    At this point he needs a few easy matches and then a harder victory over somebody who is good but who he has no serious rivalry with so Ferrer would indeed be a good choice plus anybody from world number 9 down.

ReputationRep:
    So Ferrer drawn in Murrays half half and Djokovic gets Nadal..I would love to see Nadal Djokovic battle it out so really hoping for no upsets with either of them:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usamakhanlodhi)
    So Ferrer drawn in Murrays half half and Djokovic gets Nadal..I would love to see Nadal Djokovic battle it out so really hoping for no upsets with either of them:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Murray got the lucky half. Potential Delpo in the quarters though, he seems do be drawn with Delpo a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Dmitrov 2nd round, Baghdatis/Fognini 3rd, Delpo QF, Berdych/Ferrer semis... 4 competitive matches for Andy before the final.

Winning masters is tough. 5 matches in 5 days, especially if you end up with a 200 minute 3 setter.

ReputationRep:
    Nadal- Janowicz in R3 could be an exciting match.

ReputationRep:
    Is Montreal a fast hard court like paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usamakhanlodhi)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nadal vs Nole Potential Semi?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    Is Montreal a fast hard court like paris?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Paris has been slowed down since 2010 and Montreal is Medium/fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Nadal vs Nole Potential Semi?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Yep.
    Nole is most likely to win and take revenge for his RG defeat but if Rafa can sneak in this win he may go on to win the trophy.

ReputationRep:
    ATP Draw Challenge has opened up again. I'm going to go for a Djokovic-Murray final, but if an in-form Del Potro turns up, he could wreck all my plans ...

ReputationRep:
    Players like del Potro are great for spectators bur horrible for draw predicting and betting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    Players like del Potro are great for spectators bur horrible for draw predicting and betting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Truer words have never been spoken. And as for the winner, my pick is going to be Murray, based purely on their previous (and only) meeting at the Rogers Cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    ATP Draw Challenge has opened up again. I'm going to go for a Djokovic-Murray final, but if an in-form Del Potro turns up, he could wreck all my plans ...
    just filled out a prediction..

hard though - I think ive gone a little obvious, but I really wanted to put janowicz to cause an upset and beat nadal..

Edit - thanks ubi....

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.