The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7060
Original post by ubi1
When is Rafa playing?

Probably tomorrow, he is playing doubles today.
Reply 7061
Original post by Prendah
Probably tomorrow, he is playing doubles today.

I cant find hes doubles match hes meant to be playing at 5 today. Somebody please send me a link to his doubles match please.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7062
Original post by ubi1
I cant find hes doubles match hes meant to be playing at 5 today. Somebody please send me a link to his doubles match please.

http://www.protennislive.com/lshd/main.html?year=2013&wkno=99&eventid=&tour=1&lang=en&ref=http%3A//www.atpworldtour.com rafa's doubles match link for the live scores :smile:
Reply 7063

Do you have a live stream link ?
Reply 7064
Original post by ubi1
Do you have a live stream link ?

that's the only link I could find, sorry
Ugh, disgusting results today! 8/15 at the moment, only Janowicz has done me proud :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Krish4791
Actually, forget what I said in my previous post I found the group :tongue: The name of the group is "TSR Tennis Soc" (search it under 'groups' on the draw challenge website) and the password is "thestudentroom".

Thank you, just joined the group. Really put my heart over my mind and chose Tipsarevic and Tomic to win and lost out, also have picked Murray to win the whole thing but really not sure about that as he normally plays horribly after a layoff :s-smilie:
Currently 13 points, top 250 for me..
Was going well, was in top 100 at one point but I lost all my matches that had canadians, Isner just lost and the rest of the games going on, my picks are a break down or a set down.
11 for me... not to great :tongue:
Original post by usamakhanlodhi
Thank you, just joined the group. Really put my heart over my mind and chose Tipsarevic and Tomic to win and lost out, also have picked Murray to win the whole thing but really not sure about that as he normally plays horribly after a layoff :s-smilie:

Cool! Yeah, I've picked Murray as well (over Djokovic in the final), but I'm really struggling with some of these early-round picks. Nishikori, Anderson and Dimitrov are all losing at the moment :s-smilie:
Original post by fallen_acorns
11 for me... not to great :tongue:

I'm on 10 :frown: Having a bad day so far, only picked up 3 points
Original post by Krish4791
Cool! Yeah, I've picked Murray as well (over Djokovic in the final), but I'm really struggling with some of these early-round picks. Nishikori, Anderson and Dimitrov are all losing at the moment :s-smilie:

Same, really bad day as well for me, Ipicked those three as well and only Nishikori came through and Isner fell through as well but should have predicted that as he seems to have had a busy couple of weeks.. Although I lost a point happy Dolgopolov won as really enjoy watching him play and he has had an awful couple of months:smile:
21 points at end of day two. I would join our group but its too laggy. Anyone got a direct link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
19 for me :smile: - bit better towards the end of yesterday..
Reply 7075
Hingis and Hantuchova thrashed Kvitova and Kerber in doubles yesterday. I wonder if they'll try and get a WC for the USO.

I hate Hingis. :colonhash:
Ok finally joined the fantasy group -, appears I'm winning this tourney :tongue:
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
Ok finally joined the fantasy group -, appears I'm winning this tourney :tongue:

You're dominating - ... sort of :tongue:
Well if I got the winner wrong in Murray, I won't end up winning :/
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
Well if I got the winner wrong in Murray, I won't end up winning :/

Perhaps it's my anti nationalist spirit blinding me but i think a Del Potro-Djokovic final.

Latest