Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    In a way its good for Fed you rather Face Nadal on a fast hard court rather than a slower one.
    But even on fast courts, given his form and the new racket, he ain't beating Nadal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    But even on fast courts, given his form and the new racket, he ain't beating Nadal.
    You never know with Fed he's already started practising.

ReputationRep:
    So now the Atp have basically gifted Novak Cincy by once again giving him an easy Draw. Novaks going to win Montreal and Cincy now and gain huge confidence for the US open.

ReputationRep:
    Am I correct in assuming that the Nadal-Djokovic match will start at ~ 01:00 am?

I hope it will be a good match. I predict that Humbalito will humbled as the Serbinator seeks to avenge his FO defeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashnard)
    Am I correct in assuming that the Nadal-Djokovic match will start at ~ 01:00 am?

I hope it will be a good match. I predict that Humbalito will humbled as the Serbinator seeks to avenge his FO defeat.
    Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It feels as if nadal and Murray and destined tk never meet again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since I got majorly screwed over in Rogers Cup, I've just decided to go with higher seed wins in exceptions with Americans for the first round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    Since I got majorly screwed over in Rogers Cup, I've just decided to go with higher seed wins in exceptions with Americans for the first round.
    just taken a look through.. have the big players to do well again, as I cant see another run of upsets like weve had in this tourney..

Have djok to beat murray in the final,
    murray to edge it against nadal - who beats fed in the quart..

then many other lower pics..

who knows though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm tipping Nadal to win vs Fed. But Murray vs Nadal is extremely wide open. Murray has improved significantly since 2011.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    who won the exhibition match between Sampras and Blake?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Potential for a Djokovic vs Del Potro semi-final.

ReputationRep:
    far to early to be making predictions though - if nadal beats djok today, then it all would change

(and we dont know who the qualifiers are)

ReputationRep:
    Even if nadal wins, djokovic still has been the best hard courter for the past few years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have Nole beating Murray in the final. Nole takes out JJ in the semis who takes out both Ferrer and Delpo. Murray takes out Nadal in the semis who knocks out Haas in the quarters after Tommy pills further misery on Roger Federer in the previous round.

ReputationRep:
    I have Nole beating Murray in the final. Nole takes out JJ in the semis who takes out both Ferrer and Delpo. Murray takes out Nadal in the semis who knocks out Haas in the quarters after Tommy pills further misery on Roger Federer in the previous round.
    So 9/9 masters titles for Novak then? What is that even called?

ReputationRep:
    Think its called the career golden masters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    So 9/9 masters titles for Novak then? What is that even called?
    Probably Career masters or something. And Nole has to win Cincinnati after being in the final 4 times already. It would be a massive tragedy if he is to somehow miss out on the 'Real Slam.'

ReputationRep:
    Probably Career masters or something. And Nole has to win Cincinnati after being in the final 4 times already. It would be a massive tragedy if he is to somehow miss out on the 'Real Slam.'
    Yeah if not this year, he will eventually win it.

ReputationRep:
    I've taken some absolutely ENORMOUS gambles in my Cincinnati Draw

I'm predicting quite a few upset wins, with Djokovic ultimately emerging victorious and completing the set of Masters titles.

But aren't there some problems with these Masters title counts? I remember Hamburg used to be a Masters event and Shanghai didn't...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching Li v Cirstea on Eurosport 2? This is a good match. Although half of it seems psychological at the moment

EDIT by psychological I mean one of them is playing the best tennis they've ever played all the time, but always only one of them

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.