Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    15th April Monte Carlo is a great tournament - scenery awesome, courts remind me of the ones at my club, I would really love 2 play there!
    The tournament semifinal match I played today at the club was really slow, almost perfect conditions lol
    Is Clay your favorite surface?

ReputationRep:
    If we'd have won one of the 5 setters yesterday it could have been so different. I just can't see us winning both rubbers against Russia tomorrow. Their doubles players were pish poor though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    If we'd have won one of the 5 setters yesterday it could have been so different. I just can't see us winning both rubbers against Russia tomorrow. Their doubles players were pish poor though!
    Ward really should have won. I don't really see us winning both rubbers either, would be amazing if they did though.

ReputationRep:
    This was a waste of my time.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    USA vs Serbia has been a great tie - Querrey vs Troicki was a great match and the doubles was even better with the Serbs eventually winning in 5 in a 1 and a half hour final set against the Bryan brothers. I think it finished 15-13 to the Serbs and it was a fantastic performance in particular from the inexperienced Bolzoljac (?) who played some brilliant clutch points and ripped some crazy return winnners. With Djokovic playing Querrey tomorrow it looks like the doubles was the lifeline the Americans needed to stay in the tie because there's no way Querrey is going to beat Djokovic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Yeah we wouldn't want to waste your precious time when you go around wasting ours asking inane questions about tennis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    ok. you are just about getting on my last nerves. next time you are curious about things, a simple google search will work you wonders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sirocco11)
    USA vs Serbia has been a great tie - Querrey vs Troicki was a great match and the doubles was even better with the Serbs eventually winning in 5 in a 1 and a half hour final set against the Bryan brothers. I think it finished 15-13 to the Serbs and it was a fantastic performance in particular from the inexperienced Bolzoljac (?) who played some brilliant clutch points and ripped some crazy return winnners. With Djokovic playing Querrey tomorrow it looks like the doubles was the lifeline the Americans needed to stay in the tie because there's no way Querrey is going to beat Djokovic.
    Yeah in my eyes the doubles was the decider and the Bryan brothers couldn't pull it out of the bag surprisingly At least all the World Group matches have gone to the last day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Is Clay your favorite surface?
    Not my favourite surface, but certainly my best (closely followed by indoor hard courts)

ReputationRep:
    Serena showed Venus no mercy yesterday! 6-1 6-2.

ReputationRep:
    Ward wins! Evans and Donskoy will play to decide who wins it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Ward wins! Evans and Donskoy will play to decide who wins it.
    You just know what' going to happen. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zepploydath)
    You just know what' going to happen. :rolleyes:
    Evans is obviously the huge underdog but hopefully the crowd can help him.

ReputationRep:
    Evans takes the first set 6-4! Go on son!

ReputationRep:
    Come on Evans! Keep fighting.

ReputationRep:
    Watching the Charleston Final, Serena just got broken by Jankovic.

ReputationRep:
    Evans takes the second! However Donskoy does have a comeback in him.
    Up a break in the third, is this actually going to happen?

ReputationRep:
    that smash fail from Serena :/

ReputationRep:
    Evans is a double break up, please don't choke.

ReputationRep:
    Jankovic is playing really well, bossing rallies, serving well etc.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.