Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prendah)
    Murray looking better today than against Gulbis, although Youzhny is contributing a large amount of UE.
    Murray often in games against players ranked lower than 10 lets the other player make the points through UEs. He only goes aggressive when its someone like federer or djokovic when you can't sit back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    Murray often in games against players ranked lower than 10 lets the other player make the points through UEs. He only goes aggressive when its someone like federer or djokovic when you can't sit back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, especially when someone is spraying them like Youzhny is.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my. Did anyone see that tweener lob by Delpo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOR2010)
    Fed back to his old racket.. What do people think? Anyone see his match vs. Kohlschreiber?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Definitely better than those clay tournaments last month, with a bit of less shanking. Although, his level of play is still not good enough to get by Nadal.

ReputationRep:
    Well, this came out of nowhere: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23707662

I'll miss her quirks on the tennis court.

ReputationRep:
    Really strange, the linked article below that was her talking about how she wanted to win more Slams, that was only back in Jun. That is quite a turn around.

ReputationRep:
    Well tbh it was unlikely that she would win another slam so I guess she is satisfied now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll miss Bartoli! One of the WTA's best characters.

ReputationRep:
    If Federer somehow scrapes past Haas, he is getting absolutely dismantled by Nadal.

ReputationRep:
    This is absolute crap from Federer. Some of these misses are cringe inducing, surely can't get any worse

ReputationRep:
    This is quite painful to watch :/

ReputationRep:
    Will really miss Bartoli, always enjoyed listening to her interviews, although I suspect this was very heat of the moment so she may be back after a break possibly.

As for Federer.........WTF? I had him picked to reach the semis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Ftw)
    This is quite painful to watch :/
    It really is. Sad to see the demise of arguably the greatest of all time. His losses don't even surprise me anymore, it's become that bad. Can't see the downward curve changing anytime soon.

Just as i say that, Federer breaks to level in the 2nd set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH1')
    It really is. Sad to see the demise of arguably the greatest of all time. His losses don't even surprise me anymore, it's become that bad. Can't see the downward curve changing anytime soon.

Just as i say that, Federer breaks to level in the 2nd set
    Yeah, exactly that. We've been used to him at the top for so long, always sad to see a great start to struggle later in their career but 5-4 back on serve Then again Haas is 35 himself, all credit to him as well! Can't help but like him.

ReputationRep:
    Federer doing this by purpose to maintain H2H?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Of course. That is all he and anyone cares about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    A Nadal fan shouldn't be saying this. In Fed's prime, he made it to the finals of all the clay tournaments to face Nadal, whereas Nadal was ducking out by losing to mugs like Youzhny, Blake, Gonzo on faster HC tournaments to preserve his H2H against Roger. Federer is not a coward, but Rafa definitely is. He fights his battles like a man unlike a certain Spaniard.

ReputationRep:
    Woah guys, let's not be too hasty here. He actually won the match (although the chances of him winning the next match are very slim).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Woah guys, let's not be too hasty here. He actually won the match (although the chances of him winning the next match are very slim).
    Baby Fed vs Fed has it ever happened before or would it be the first time.

ReputationRep:
    Federer so low in confidence.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.