Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Federer is tanking. I hate federer

Federer horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    A little too much disrespectful talk about Robredo here for my liking. Easily one of the most most underrated players of the last decade, in the grand scheme of things.

I was going to say that Robredo is obviously winning because he's a massive 9 months younger than Federer :rolleyes:
    Roberdo has played great so far, but Federer just isn't there mentally. 2/16 BP conversion rate. It's like he tanking to avoid Nadal which would make sense.

Federer should have retired last year after Wimbledon. He clearly isn't motivated enough to physically put his body through strain for another run, nor does he want to be away from his family on the practice courts. He should have taken the Sampras route of going out on a high, but he was too greedy or stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Roberdo has played great so far, but Federer just isn't there mentally. 2/16 BP conversion rate. It's like he tanking to avoid Nadal which would make sense.

Federer should have retired last year after Wimbledon. He clearly isn't motivated enough to physically put his body through strain for another run, nor does he want to be away from his family on the practice courts. He should have taken the Sampras route of going out on a high, but he was too greedy or stupid.
    He's losing this by purpose to maintain his H2H. DAMN YOU FEDERER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Federer is tanking. I hate federer

Federer horrible.
    Have you seen Federer play this year? How the hell is he tanking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    He's losing this by purpose to maintain his H2H. DAMN YOU FEDERER
    Oh shut up. He isn't a wuss like your guy was between 04-09 to face him at the US Open.

ReputationRep:
    Crowd is begging Federer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    A little too much disrespectful talk about Robredo here for my liking. Easily one of the most most underrated players of the last decade, in the grand scheme of things.

I was going to say that Robredo is obviously winning because he's a massive 9 months younger than Federer :rolleyes:
    If ever Tommy Robredo is remembered in 30 years' time it will be because of this match only. That says everything that you need to know about Robredo and his legacy.

ReputationRep:
    Federer is out then...didn't expect that!

ReputationRep:
    Federer to announce his retirement in the next few days.

ReputationRep:
    Could be for the best. Nadal might have 6-0 6-0 6-0 against Federer on this form. Really disgusting performance - should really reconsider his career and aims at this point.

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up. He isn't a wuss like your guy was between 04-09 to face him at the US Open.
    I dont see how you can say that it wasn't until 5 years on tour until Federer first made his first US open final. Ediaat.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe he lost, for some reason he didn't seem on form today. Perhaps he'll have a better 2014 but until then he should seriously get things under way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    I dont see how you can say that it wasn't until 5 years on tour until Federer first made his first US open final. Ediaat.
    But Nadal was an early bloomer unlike Federer. What was he doing losing to mugs like Mikael, Gonzalez, Blake, when he was beating Federer on hard courts in 2004 in Fed's prime? And you call me an idiot, after all you post is idiotic childish stuff.

Nadal is just an opportunist. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I would say Federer should quit while he's ahead but that ship has sailed a long time ago. He should've done a Bartoli and bowed out after Wimbledon 2012 because now it's just painful.

ReputationRep:
    2013 is the first year Federer hasn't reached a GS final since 2002...

ReputationRep:
    But Nadal was an early bloomer unlike Federer. What was he doing losing to mugs like Mikael, Gonzalez, Blake, when he was beating Federer on hard courts in 2004 in Fed's prime? And you call me an idiot, after all you post is idiotic childish stuff.

I will deal with it if you deal with Federer being a bigger opportunist from 03-07 you could also say 09 as well.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, didn't even watch the match. Shame Federer lost. Hope Murray wins the title now.

ReputationRep:
    Kohlschreiber on edge of taking first set from Nadal in the tiebreak.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Nadal's dropped a set. Wtf is going on today?! :rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.