Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Keep dreaming Nadalturd.

Most Roger fans or fanbase of any other player respect other players and their game. Only 1 in 4 are idiots, but with Nadal fanbase, it's 3 in every 4, who go on to attack other player for his achievements and calling them a weak era champion in Federer's case or PEDs in Nole's case and I guess you are one of those idiots.
    I don't know what the hell your talking about kid. You're the one who starting all this hate last night when Fed git destroyed again. When Nadal overtakes Federer then we need to zoom into your ugly face and see the agony and despair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    I don't know what the hell your talking about kid. You're the one who starting all this hate last night when Fed git destroyed again. When Nadal overtakes Federer then we need to zoom into your ugly face and see the agony and despair.
    Let's not imagine impossible sceneries delusional tard.

ReputationRep:
    Let's not imagine impossible sceneries delusional tard.
    Its certainly in the realms of possibility.
    Tu bu bara penchod rami
    Translation - why do you have to be such a pessimist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Its certainly in the realms of possibility.
    Tu bu bara penchod rami
    Translation - why do you have to be such a pessimist?
    Don't get me wrong, I like Nadal, it's just that his arrogant and full of hate fanbase like yourself makes me hate him.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong, I like Nadal, it's just that his arrogant and full of hate fanbase like yourself makes me hate him.
    Same could be said about Federer's fanbase and people like you who make me hate Fed.

ReputationRep:
    Roger1 who do rank 1 Federer or Laver?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Roger1 who do rank 1 Federer or Laver?
    I don't believe there is a definite GOAT. You can't compare eras as Federer said in his interview after winning WImbledon last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Same could be said about Federer's fanbase and people like you who make me hate Fed.
    Read post 8043.

ReputationRep:
    Read post 8043.
    I could care less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    I could care less.
    And about your previous post regarding who is better between Laver and Federer. Well, I don't know who is better of the two but one thing is 100% sure, that Nadal is inferior to both.

And that is mine and your's last ever conversation so don't bother to quote me in a hope of a reply, because you ain't getting one.

ReputationRep:
    Boys boys boys. Can't we all just smile at the fact Hewitt just won the second set vs. Youzhny? :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Hewitt doing one over Djokovic if he wins this - Please make it reality
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy that Hewitt has won the second set. I really hope he makes the quarters and challenges Djokovic. II think this has been one of the best years for Hewitt recently with his wins over top players.

ReputationRep:
    And about your previous post regarding who is better between Laver and Federer. Well, I don't know who is better of the two but one thing is 100% sure, that Nadal is inferior to both.

And that is mine and your's last ever conversation so don't bother to quote me in a hope of a reply, because you ain't getting one.
    Our Friendship is over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    It goes without saying that until his failed a drug test you cannot accuse him for anything to do with drugs. Also you think Nadal fans are delusional same could be said about some of you "Monfools", Worst people ever who deliver personal attacks on other fanbases other there.

By the age of 32 Rafa would have accumulated enough grand slams to eclipse Roger.
    With regard to that point - people were commenting Armstrong was on drugs for years before it came out. Whether he is or isn't isn't my point, what you said was just interminably stupid.

And jeezo guys. Please take it elsewhere. You're both beyond annoying.

Edit: Would absolutely love Hewitt to keep going. Every slam I think that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slumpy)
    With regard to that point - people were commenting Armstrong was on drugs for years before it came out. Whether he is or isn't isn't my point, what you said was just interminably stupid.

And jeezo guys. Please take it elsewhere. You're both beyond annoying.

Edit: Would absolutely love Hewitt to keep going. Every slam I think that.
    I hope Hewitt can win this because he's the only possible of pushing djokovic to 4 sets or more before the semis.

ReputationRep:
    Hewitt rolling back the years. Come on Hewitt!

ReputationRep:
    If Nadal gets to the final, which he most likely will, I think he is basically guarenteed Year End no1.

ReputationRep:
    Unbelievable that there is a chance of my four favourite players meeting in the semi finals in Nadal-Gasquet and Wawwrinka-Hewitt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    If Nadal gets to the final, which he most likely will, I think he is basically guarenteed Year End no1.
    Lets hope Murray beats djokovic. So we get the GS final that we never witnessed before.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.