Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Murray should have beaten stan in 3 sets. What the hell is he playing at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Murray should have beaten stan in 3 sets. What the hell is he playing at.
    It's just like Verdasco at Wimbledon. Don't be surprised if this match goes the distant

ReputationRep:
    Murray is presenting sitting ducks to Wawrinka. What the hell is he doing? Is he having issues with his back again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Murray is presenting sitting ducks to Wawrinka. What the hell is he doing? Is he having issues with his back again?
    No idea, he seems to be wearing an undershirt so maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Why does murray hit 30kph second serves?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Murray's being a petulant brat with his racket and holding his back, why does he have to show this side of him.

Stan going through would make it three of my favourite players in the semis though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Murray's being a petulant brat with his racket and holding his back, why does he have to show this side of him.

Stan going through would make it three of my favourite players in the semis though ...
    He had right to be angry after that first set.

ReputationRep:
    Murray's 2nd serve makes Caroline Cuteniacki's 1st serve look good.

ReputationRep:
    This has to be a joke. Wawrinka isn't even playing at his best ala AO 2013 or those last couple of sets against Berdych. Murray is unbelievably bad.

Play anywhere near this level, putting out those WTA level second serves, and he'll get straight setted by Djokovic or Nadal. That's even assuming he can make it out of this match. Get it together Andy.

ReputationRep:
    Murray has no pop on his serve today. Definitely injured.

Edit: Murray broken to love. What a poor game, but a nice backhand by Stan the man to clinch the break.

ReputationRep:
    Can Andy play any worse? He can't even win a point atm.

ReputationRep:
    On the atp website he says his serve is his strongest aspect of his game, makes me laugh in retrospective

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Murray down 2 sets. I'm not expecting a Verdasco esque comeback. Murray has been well below par. Nole will now probably be fresh in the final like Nadal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    Murray has no pop on his serve today. Definitely injured.
    Na, no one buys this bs. Murray tends to act injured when losing, but he's magically better when winning. He's just playing like a scrub right now, plain and simple.

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOO! Andy!!!!

Djokovic draw has also opened up so nicely for him OMG MAN.

Why does Murray screw up all the time FFS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxKINGxxx)
    On the atp website he says his serve is his strongest aspect of his game, makes me laugh in retrospective

Posted from TSR Mobile
    His 1st serve is good though, but 2nd is definitely the worse I've seen. Even my 2nd second serve is better than his, and I'm not even a pro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Na, no one buys this bs. Murray tends to act injured when losing, but he's magically better when winning. He's just playing like a scrub right now, plain and simple.
    Lol, I know about Murray's 'grabbing of body's parts' when down. I'm not a fan of his, so not making excuses for him. It's just that Murray's 1st serve doesn't have a lot of pop on it.

ReputationRep:
    Stan in full precision mode today just like Federer of 2005.

ReputationRep:
    Stan breaks.

ReputationRep:
    WTF MURRAY!!!!!:mad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.