Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    When he's on song he's still a very dangerous player though, and that one-handed backhand :sogood:
    i agree, and yeah when his one-handed backhand is on point, wow. Same with Almagro and Gasquet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopHat)
    No worries, I'm only joking. I don't really have the time to watch Casablanca anyway. Still, good news for me given I picked Murray to beat Wawrinka.
    haha, I will pick the same result which reminds me, I should make my picks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    My picks for Monte-Carlo (playing it safe):

http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/at...3&X=1365861065
    We have completely identical picks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sirocco11)
    We have completely identical picks
    That's because it's showing your draw, not his. xD To stop cheating, you can't see other people's draw until the first match has been played.

ReputationRep:
    That's because it's showing your draw, not his. xD To stop cheating, you can't see other people's draw until the first match has been played.
    Well, I have Nadal winning the tournament

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see. That doesn't make sense though, you can't really cheat at this thing. I might guess a bunch of totally implausible picks and and get them all wrong for someone who wants to copy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Well, I have Nadal winning the tournament
    Same good decision thumps up

ReputationRep:

I would like to shed some light on the issue of delpo vs murray on clay.

Del Potro ist just amazing.
    wait wait wait?!? This one was not enough? Well i´ll smack it just a bit harder then!
    Any other player, really ANY other player on tour would have lost against him that day. Except King Nadal, who is undoubtedly the greatest competitor, the greatest All rounder, the greatest clay court player of al time.

Da first set was insane watch in HD quality and enjoy!

The first set was Delpo's best set on clay Unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/at...p?X=1365894108 my pick - therefore please ignore!

ReputationRep:
    done my pick

ReputationRep:
    Making the picks is so annoying because you have to complete it before you know who the qualifiers are, so you have to try and predict the qualifiers as well.

ReputationRep:
    "8-2 may very well become 10-2 if roger does not retire soon."
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Promising start to my picks as Kohlschrieber manhandles Bellucci. [/sarc]

ReputationRep:
    Promising start to my picks as Kohlschrieber manhandles Bellucci. [/sarc]
    :lol: I had Bellucci as well. I had him to win the next round too. Great start.

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat Bellucci. But seriously, Kohl has been **** for ages now, where the hell did that come from?

ReputationRep:
    Incidentally, despite my horrendous start to Miami, I finished inside the top 900, so it wasn't a bad recovery. If only Del Po hadn't been a mug. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Already got the first two results wrong in my draw picks. I really thought Tomic and Belucci would win their respective matches.

This was posted from my phone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natty.B)
    Already got the first two results wrong in my draw picks. I really thought Tomic and Belucci would win their respective matches.

This was posted from my phone
    Same plus I had belluci to win the next round too

ReputationRep:
    I think most people had Bellucci as entering 2R. Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat him after that, so can save that one early.

ReputationRep:
    I think most people had Bellucci as entering 2R. Thankfully, I had Chardy to beat him after that, so can save that one early.
    Thankfully I didn't :cry:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.