Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Del Potro wins.. 7-6, 2-6, 6-4.

First man to win 4 500 tournaments in one season and pushes himself above the 80% w-l mark for the season guaranteed.

ReputationRep:
    Del Potro wins 7-6, 2-6, 6-4

Very entertaining match, almost nothing separating the two, but it looks like the first game of the third set was crucial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    So easy on the eye to see federer lose once again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where have you been? Enjoyed yourself much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Where have you been? Enjoyed yourself much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Am always here, I follow this thread very carefully. Not enjoyed anything really.

ReputationRep:
    How come no-one on here seems to ever watch women's tennis? Well anyway, I've only got British Eurosport, so I'm watching Williams v Li Na atm, the final of the season ending championships. Li Na won the first set 6-2 but Serena's leading 2-0 in the second

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonSky)
    How come no-one on here seems to ever watch women's tennis? Well anyway, I've only got British Eurosport, so I'm watching Williams v Li Na atm, the final of the season ending championships. Li Na won the first set 6-2 but Serena's leading 2-0 in the second
    I'm watching it right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3-3 in the second set with a ace from Li na

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Williams to serve for the set

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Williams wins the second set 6-3!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Ferrer fails to defend Valencia, the gap to Del Potro falls to 1200 however Ferrer is defending Paris and Del Potro about 90 points.

ReputationRep:
    Serena Williams is 5-0 up in the 3rd set, just running through it now. Is there really no-one who can beat her, even when she's injured and tired?

ReputationRep:
    Fed's game is slowly coming back. He played really well and at least didn't get destroyed like the buttpicker did in Shanghai.

ReputationRep:
    What more do you want after winning the most matches on tour and winning 10 trophies, a certain somebody is struggling to win his 2 second trophy of the year.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have to agree that Federer was much better in the match today by what I saw.

Also it's only a matter of time before Ferrer makes an early exit from a Grand Slam... as for Serena the gap between her at her best and the others is quite frankly laughable.

ReputationRep:
    Is there actually a chance that this Murray-Williams match might actually happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonSky)
    Is there actually a chance that this Murray-Williams match might actually happen?
    Andy Murray Vs Serena Williams? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the ATP Tour Finals at the O2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mespannerhanz)
    Is anyone going to the ATP Tour Finals at the O2?
    Yes - I'm quite excited to be going there (with about 7/8 friends). Should be a cracking tournament

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Yes - I'm quite excited to be going there (with about 7/8 friends). Should be a cracking tournament

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You going there, without me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    You going there, without me!
    Sorry

Incidentally, how many of the top guys have you seen play live?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.