Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    Ferrer deserves this win.He did however employ a backhand tactic direct all the balls to Nadals backhand. You know this tactic all too well. I hope it rings some bells.
    Nadal is back from the brink...

(I use that tactic myself - several times... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Just seen my stream froze.

ReputationRep:

(I use that tactic myself - several times... )
    It's a great tactic lets see if Nadal can recover properly.

Few Minutes ago i actually fought ferrer won due to my streaming freezing, its freezing again keep me updated with the scores please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubi1)
    It's a great tactic lets see if Nadal can recover properly.

Few Minutes ago i actually fought ferrer won due to my streaming freezing, its freezing again keep me updated with the scores please.
    Ferrer outlasts Nadal in a HUGE rally, then breaks him once again for 6-5. Another chance to serve for the match...

ReputationRep:
    Ferrer outlasts Nadal in a HUGE rally, then breaks him once again for 6-5. Another chance to serve for the match...
    So much drama in the dying minutes.

My stream keeps freezing just before the climax.

ReputationRep:
    Ferrer 30-0 up - 2 points away...

ReputationRep:
    40-15...

ReputationRep:
    Game, Set and Match Ferrer! 6-3, 7-5. Shock Result.

ReputationRep:
    Game, Set and Match Ferrer! 6-3, 7-5. Shock Result.
    Rafa better win WTF!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    A missed opportunity for Federer, but oh well at least he is improving.

As for Nadal, no masters record for ubi's guy. He must be in tears.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't rub it in. Sir Roger^^^

ReputationRep:
    And ubi, please don't try to quote me, as you are on my ignore list.

ReputationRep:
    With regards to the Federer-Djokovic game yes Federer did play well but Djokovic was missing shots he normally makes in his sleep. Good to see that Federer's competitive again though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzy95)
    With regards to the Federer-Djokovic game yes Federer did play well but Djokovic was missing shots he normally makes in his sleep. Good to see that Federer's competitive again though
    He's almost "back" as it were, I think his conditioning would need to be better in order to contend at Slams, especially the AO where it is difficult to unseat Rafa or Novak at the moment. That's why I think his off-season training is absolutely vital this year, because the vibe from the Federer camp suggests that he really means business in 2014.

ReputationRep:
    He's almost "back" as it were, I think his conditioning would need to be better in order to contend at Slams, especially the AO where it is difficult to unseat Rafa or Novak at the moment. That's why I think his off-season training is absolutely vital this year, because the vibe from the Federer camp suggests that he really means business in 2014.
    Hopefully Maestro can get to 60 match wins and rack up some trophies in 2014.

ReputationRep:
    I should really learn to watch live streams of these matches... Watching scores on a screen is hardly exciting
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Del Potro a little flimsy but some great shots from Del Potro.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Wawrinka really doesn't like tie breaks!

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to tomorrow... also watching Verdasco in the doubles makes me wonder just how good have been. Got a fantastic forehand and very good serve.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seathestars)
    Looking forward to tomorrow... also watching Verdasco in the doubles makes me wonder just how good have been. Got a fantastic forehand and very good serve.
    Personally i still think he chocked at Wimbledon. The third set was the only one in which Murray comprehensively outclassed him yet he never took the 4th or 5th.

Watching his semi with Nadal really does show how good he could have been had his mental game been there for his career.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.