The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JOR2010
Yay I have 3/3 pts for MC so far..

Posted from TSR Mobile

:angry:

(Don't mind me. I'm just jealous.)
does TSR have a group on the ATP Challenge? I might create one if not.
I just started yesterday, so am also miles behind in the rankings. 3/3 for MC so far though, so onwards and upwards!

EDIT: couldn't find one so created one. Made it private... password is "thestudentroom"
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TopHat
If he pulls out now I've made my fantasy picks, he is nothing but a villain and a troll.

Haha, very true. However, surely everyone else has taken that he will play and make at least the QFs so shouldn't lose too much ground.
Raonic is giving Benneteau a lesson in clay court tennis. Just taken the first set 6-1 in just under half an hour
Reply 884
I'm enjoying watching the MC Maters. Do like watching clay court after hard court season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 7 points so far - not good

Had simon get to the quarters as well!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Only 7 points so far - not good

Had simon get to the quarters as well!

Only 6 points for me - I got quite a few wrong today!
I'm on 7 as well, but I have a sea of red between Malisse and Chardy.
Reply 888
I'm on 9. But how on earth did Simon lose? Terrible, I can't think of anyone who might have chosen his opponent.
I've finally seen 1 person who believes that Nadal won't win the tournament! A rarity
I'm on 8 points. If this was only about the top half of the draw I'd be flying. I've got all of them right.
How's everyone doing with the ATP draw challenge? I'm on 17 points currently which I suppose is OK, but I feel like kicking myself for having made some poor decisions.
Reply 892
Original post by Krish4791
How's everyone doing with the ATP draw challenge? I'm on 17 points currently which I suppose is OK, but I feel like kicking myself for having made some poor decisions.

I'm on 17 as well. :smile: i've slumped by 3000 places today :redface:

Kinda surprised Verdasco lost to Matosevic in straights!! (i picked Verdasco to win that match). This was Matosevic's 3rd win on clay in his whole career :confused: :\ Verdasco is in some slump right now. My worst quarter at the moment is Rafa's, i've got most of my picks wrong there. Great win for Dimitrov, I can't believe I picked Tipsarevic to be beat him...here's hoping I have some luck with the 2nd round matches.

I've joined the TSR group on there!
(edited 10 years ago)
15, sadly. I got basically the entirety of Nadal's quarter wrong, other than (well, unless something ****ed up happens) Nadal winning.

Mind, I think that says a lot about the quality of Nadal's quarter.
15 points - really disappointed with myself
Del Potro, what the hell are you playing at?!
Reply 896
Oh...and look right there, Del Potro just lost the first set 6-1 to Dolgopolov :confused: I have him making the semis!!!

And to add, Djokovic is defintely playing MC!! His coach confirmed it, seems like his ankle is a lot better. The OOP tomorrow is going to be quite good, shame I have revision to do, will probably only catch 1 or 2 matches.
(edited 10 years ago)
Seriously :facepalm:
Reply 898
Delpo only had 2 winners in that set compared to Dolgopolov's 21.
Oh, and Almagro's losing too! I even had Monfils beating Montanes, but he's now a break down in the third set there. :frown:

Latest