The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Match back on after Rafa's dreadful start. This one hasn't quite caught fire yet however, both of them have made very bizarre, nervy errors.
Reply 9041
Original post by Sirocco11
Match back on after Rafa's dreadful start. This one hasn't quite caught fire yet however, both of them have made very bizarre, nervy errors.

So much at stake for both guys so it's understandable
Reply 9042

Nole to win the first set 6-4 or 7-6
Reply 9043
Djokovvvvvvvvvvvvvvic! :redface:
That break was a donation - two DFs and two errors he would not normally make. Shows how much Rafa fears Djokovic off the return.

The rallies are hotting up.
Reply 9045
Good set by Djokovic but Nadal's still got gears to go...
Reply 9046
Novak never ever loses against Nadal after winning the first set.
Reply 9047
Nadal is done for this season.
Original post by lizzy95
Good set by Djokovic but Nadal's still got gears to go...

Yeah true. He's got to kick it up soon though because this could be done in a flash if doesn't cutout the DFs and errors.
Reply 9049
So painful to watch.
Reply 9050
Yeah true. He's got to kick it up soon though because this could be done in a flash if doesn't cutout the DFs and errors.

Nadal didn't even have a gameplan coming into this match.:angry:
Original post by ubi1
Novak never ever loses against Nadal after winning the first set.

Madrid 2009 semi-final:

3-6, 7-6, 7-6 (Nadal)
Reply 9052
Original post by Ashnard
Madrid 2009 semi-final:

3-6, 7-6, 7-6 (Nadal)

That was clay though.

You was right the beatdown has already started.:frown:
Reply 9053
Djokovic always has a good gameplan against Nadal. But Nadal doesn't what the HELL!:angry:
Original post by ubi1
That was clay though.

Why don't you shut up and watch the match for once? He just held there which was crucial and finished that game strongly. Nothing's written yet.
Original post by ubi1
That was clay though.

Your boy has a habit of clawing his way out of these situations so I wouldn't be so sure. Nobody wins ugly as well as Ralph.
I know Djokovic is awesome off the defence but you have to get into the net Rafa. Again, loose errors to go 0-40 down.
Djokovic barely had to do anything, apart from that last return,for the break.
Oh dear. Rafa broken again. Not the highest quality match between these two. But Novak Djokovic looks really determined to defend his title.

Nadal in fact doing what Federer did yesterday - trying to aim for the lines, but just making more unforced errors.
Reply 9059
Why don't you shut up and watch the match for once? He just held there which was crucial and finished that game strongly. Nothing's written yet.

Shutting up is not an option. I was away for past 2 games and i knew if i come the score would be 2-1 djokovic on serve . Critical time for nadal.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Latest