Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and Almagro's losing too! I even had Monfils beating Montanes, but he's now a break down in the third set there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    Oh, and Almagro's losing too! I even had Monfils beating Montanes, but he's now a break down in the third set there.
    What is going on with all the seeded players?! I'm on 22 points..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I had Almagro making the QFs and he's losing and to Goffin as well :\ looks like playing Houston before MC wasn't such a great idea. OOP for tomorrow is out, I hope I get a lot of revision done beforehand so I can watch the matches I want to see.

ReputationRep:
    And Delpo gets broken after being 40-0 up. I guess this one is over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOR2010)
    What is going on with all the seeded players?! I'm on 22 points..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    22 points is still very good! No idea what's happened with the seeded players

ReputationRep:
    Besides the top players, there is someone I'm interested in watching this week: Ernests Gulbis. I know he has that really weird forehand lol but I really like him as a player. I hope he makes a good run there this week.

ReputationRep:
    I love Gulbis' forehand. It's like a massive "**** YOU" to all concepts of style and decency.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Del Potro going to survive afterall it seems.

ReputationRep:
    Okay so what the **** is going on here

what the ****

why is eveyrbody losing to everybody my points omg i cant tsiufgalkjbkbj

ReputationRep:
    Now have 19 points - 11 points off the leader.

Great.

ReputationRep:
    Did we have exactly the same picks? I am also on 19.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopHat)
    Did we have exactly the same picks? I am also on 19.
    My picks: http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/at...3&X=1366130190

What's your username?

ReputationRep:
    TopHat, same as it is here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krish4791)
    22 points is still very good! No idea what's happened with the seeded players
    Yeah, I had a dreadful Indian Wells, but Miami was okay! How were yours?

ReputationRep:
    Win Isner Win!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank ****, I picked Gulbis. Sorry, FLASH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JOR2010)
    Yeah, I had a dreadful Indian Wells, but Miami was okay! How were yours?
    0 in both lol! I forgot my account password, so I was unable to take part in Indian Wells and Miami.

I'm on 21 now - DelPo, Almagro and Monaco all pulled through for me (although Monfils didn't) and now looks like Gulbis will win as well! Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever live up to my 2011 Draw Season though...

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Happy that I picked Gulbis, figured Isner would be tired after his Houston run. He's got Monaco next and I've picked him to beat Monaco as well to set up a 3rd round match with Djokovic, which I'm excited to see and hope it happens.

ReputationRep:
    20 points is ok-ish, disappointed with Simon though, always seem to have higher hopes then he can produce.

ReputationRep:
    Thank God - Djokovic has confirmed that he's playing Monte Carlo. I have him down as a finalist.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.