The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
The final starts 1pm our time, so hopefully the rain holds off.
Excited for today's final! I think Rafa will take it 2-1
Man have I missed Nadal-Djokovic finals! I hope Nadal will pull through but his game has struggled in the last two matches against Dimitrov and Tsonga, whilst Djokovic has seemed to have gotten stronger. Vamos Rafa
Reply 1103
Weather isn't looking good:
https://twitter.com/NeilHarmanTimes/status/325939142317965312

EDIT: Raining now, court is being covered up.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Prendah
Weather isn't looking good:
https://twitter.com/NeilHarmanTimes/status/325939142317965312

EDIT: Raining now, court is being covered up.

If that makes the ball and conditions quite heavy, it might actually favour Novak. When is the match expected to start then?
Reply 1105
Original post by Krish4791
If that makes the ball and conditions quite heavy, it might actually favour Novak. When is the match expected to start then?

Should favour Novak, the ball may not bounce as high. I think the covers are just starting to come off now.
Reply 1106

There taking the covers off promising sign, and the commentary is wonderful everyone is talking about you know who.:smile:
Reply 1107
Everybody the players are back on the court:smile:
Reply 1108
djokovic is in a commanding position 3/0 up first set. I was afraid of this.:frown:
Djokovic has asserted himself in the final (unlike last year), and it's up to Nadal to produce some sort of response.
Reply 1110
OMG! Nadal! 4/0 down first set. VAMOS RAFA!:frown:
Reply 1111
Djokovic 5/0
Could this be a 6-0 set against Nadal? On clay? Last time that happened was against Roger Federer (Hamburg 2007)
Reply 1113
Hmm doesn't seem like there's much point watching this during the half time for the footy, Djokovic bossing it completely.
Reply 1114
Could this be a 6-0 set against Nadal? On clay? Last time that happened was against Roger Federer (Hamburg 2007)

Potentially with the way Novak is playing so far.
Reply 1115

its going to happen. what is nadal doing for gods sake
Reply 1116
its going to take a miracle for nadal to win djokovic in this sort of form:frown::redface:
Djokovic has been absolutely insane so far. Possibly the most perfect set of tennis played against Rafa anyone can play. But he has to hold serve first ...
Rafa's raising his level. Novak has dropped to Earth.
Reply 1119
Original post by Sirocco11
Djokovic has been absolutely insane so far. Possibly the most perfect set of tennis played against Rafa anyone can play. But he has to hold serve first ...

Is this the djokovic 2.0 FROM 2011?......:redface:

Latest